By Shanmin Xu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Record Share can record sound and send out by many easy ways, it is also a multi-functional file manage system.
1. HTTP Share. This will make the device as a http server, you can download / upload as big files as you want, like 4GB, by opening a browser and input an url on your pc or mac. (Google Chrome recommended)
2. DropBox Upload. This let you upload your file to dropbox diretcly, thru dropbox's api, it will have 200MB limit of dropbox.
3. Email. You can email your file out, this will have a size limit of your email account.
4. The file format is CAF, which can be opened by QuickTime, or converted to mp3 by many software like formatfactory.
5. Folder structure supported. You can select multiple files, then delete or move them at one time.
6. Continue playing and recording after screen lock.
7. Take pictures or movies through camera.
8. Simultaneously open jpg, png, mov, mp4, m4v, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, htm, txt, xml while you are playing audio or video.
9. Creating txt file.
10. file name UTF8encoding.
11. Zip and unzip, easy to backup and restore files.
12. Add favorite
13. Optional repeat mode
14. Can play file list in current folder
What's New in Version 2.8
1. Fix the upgrade bug.
2. Update with iOS 8 SDK.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shanmin Xu
- © HeavenBrook
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases