By Alexander Rudenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This simple application allows view content of ZIP, RAR, gz, tar, tar.gz, jar, bz2, Z, 7z files (including password protected files). You also can preview content of files and email individual files from archive.
To view files:
- go to email with attachment;
- click on attachment;
- click "Open In.." button;
- select Zip Browser.
Please email email@example.com for feedback and support
- Get files from email attachments;
- search inside archives;
- access files through iTunes Sharing;
- save images into gallery;
- next previous button for file preview;
- send the whole zip file not just parts of it;
- open files in other applications;
- show/hide system files.
* PDF files;
* text files;
* Microsoft Word files;
* Microsoft Excel files;
* Open Office Files
Video: MP4, MPV, M4V, 3GP, MOV
Audio: MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, CAF
Document: ODS, PDF, RTF / RTFD, DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, CSV, CHM
Text: HTM / HTML, TXT ...
Picture: JPG / JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, TGA ...
What's New in Version 2.6.3
Search bug for main directory has been fixed .
Most others failed my test
My test is simple: can it extract a password-protected 7zip archive? This app does.
Tried and True
Absolutely the best app on the market, don't fall for the bad ones!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 26, 2016
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Alexander Rudenko
- © Alexander Rudenko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO Features$1.99