Contacts Sync for Google Gmail with Auto Sync
By Playa Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• SYNCS GROUPS!
••• SYNCS AUTOMATICALLY!
••• COMPATIBLE WITH GOOGLE APPS!
••• #1 IN SALES & REVIEWS FOR 4+ YEARS!
"Contacts Sync for Google Gmail" allows you to quickly & easily sync your Gmail & iPhone contacts so you can have access to your contacts wherever you go. This app stands out from the competition with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that allows you to merge changes you've made to your Gmail & iPhone contacts. This is the #1 app for syncing Gmail contacts with the iPhone/iPad/iPod both in terms of reviews & sales.
Also of significance, this app syncs contact groups with Google. For instance, you may have your Gmail contacts organized into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." After syncing, your iPhone groups will match your Gmail groups.
With the customizability that this app provides, it can be used in a number of creative ways. For example, you can backup your iPhone contacts to Gmail, you can sync iCloud or Exchange contacts with Gmail, or you can perform syncs in one direction only (such as Gmail to iPhone).
• Choose from one of the following sync types: 2-way sync, Gmail contacts -> iPhone, iPhone contacts -> Gmail, manual sync, & Facebook contacts -> Gmail
• Choose a 2-way sync to combine changes you’ve made to both your iPhone & Gmail contacts
• Choose a 1-way sync to transfer changes in one direction only
• During the initial sync, the contents of matching Gmail & iPhone contacts will be combined with each other
CONFIRM BEFORE SYNCING:
• Review each change before the sync actually begins
• Monitor the results of the current sync, and review the results of the last 100 synchronizations
• Syncs groups in both directions including “My Contacts”
• Optionally select to sync specific groups only
SYNCS ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs contact photos
• Syncs custom labels & custom fields
• Choose which iPhone contact account you want to sync specifically whether it's an iCloud account, an Exchange account, or just a local iPhone address book
• Automatically syncs contacts in the background 24/7
• Prevents duplicates by automatically matching your Gmail & iPhone contacts when syncing
• Warns you of potential duplicates in Gmail before they’re synced to your iPhone
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS7, iOS8, iOS9, iCloud, Google Apps, & Exchange Server
• English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, & Chinese
• In the case that you need support, our friendly American customer support team usually answers emails within 4 hours
RECENT REVIEWS (US App Store):
• "Absolutely ESSENTIAL app! Gives you just the right options, with clear instructions, and executes fast & flawlessly. Absolutely get this!"
• "Tried another app that claims it does same thing only to be disappointed. Downloaded this app & it worked 1st time!"
• "Keeping both Google contacts and iPhone contacts updated has never been this easy. You can make changes on either side and then sync both by simply clicking the 2-way sync button. Great job!"
• “This app is one of the best ones you will never find in the marketplace. It is fast, reliable, and fixes your entire contact list across many mediums. MUST GET!”
What's New in Version 6.3.8
* Optimized for iOS 9
* Some minor enhancements
Well worth the $$
If you're a Google-on-iOS user, this is for you. For years I've suffered from missing contacts on my iDevices. The built-in sync between iOS and Google just doesn't grab everything you expect it to...especially groups. After trying the free version of this app, then buying the in-app purchases, I have every contact, with all their information and assigned group, available on my phone...including Hangouts. Make sure you read the instructions in the app...you really need to disable the Google account contact sync and enable the iCloud contact sync on your phone first!
Good Sync App
I have been using this app to sync my contacts with my Gmail account, and it works pretty well. But I find it often does not change the Google contacts. Instead, when I do an immediate re-sync, I often find Google trying to change se of my contacts back to what they were before I changed them on my phone. So, when I get ready to complete to sync, I have to review many of the changes so I don't end up with bad data. I would give this app the full 5 stars if it would change the Google contacts and not just create a second record with the updated information. Others than that, it works quick.
Works great for me
I have a simple strategy. I always add new contacts to my iPhone. Then I use this app to send those contacts to Gmail on my PC. Finally, I get on my iPad and copy them from my PC down to my iPad. I don't do any merging. Whatever is on my iPhone REPLACES what is on my PC Gmail account, and that REPLACES what is on my iPad. This simple approach works great for me. Of course it means I have to be disciplined and always put new contacts on my iPhone first. I've been doing this for six months with 100% satisfaction.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 6.3.8
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Playa Apps
- © Copyright 2015 - Playa Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Syncs$2.99
- Automatic Contact Syncing$0.99
- Make Contribution$2.99
- Make Larger Contribution$4.99