F18 Carrier Landing
By RORTOS SRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flight simulator for mobile phones - Version 5.9: the most advanced flight system ever.
Landing on an air carrier is one of the toughest tasks that a fighter pilot has to undertake. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop your F/A-18 Hornet. Become a Top Gun pilot and have fun doing stunts and the toughest maneuvers.
The F/A-18 SuperHornet, MiG29K Fulcrum, F14-Tomcat, F-35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II, C-2A Greyhound, F4E Phantom and A-6 Intruder are available as of today with a 3D virtual cockpit and mega-detailed graphics, too.
You can control all the mobile surfaces, landing gears, flaps, slats, spoilers and you will also have the opportunity to review your actions through a fantastic multi-camera REPLAY and then instantly share the best images.
Get trophies and your best scores on Game Center.
For a global competition.
*Virtual 3D cockpit
*In flight refuel.
* Multi-Camera Replay with dynamic pan.
* Two complete scenarios.
* Game campaign with 12 missions, land base and photo-reconaissance at low altitude.
* Landing on air carriers and land bases completely customized for weather and time conditions.
*Free flight mode.
*Dynamic-pan control system.
*I.F.L.O.L.S. approach system.
*Simulator mode, for even more realistic controls.
*Remote control: you can connect two devices and use remote control with all instruments.
* McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Super Hornet
* Grumman F-14 Super Tomcat
* Grumman C-2 Greyhound
* Grumman A-6 Intruder
* McDonnell Douglas F4E Phantom II
* Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-29K Fulcrum [available for purchase]
* McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II [available for purchase]
* Lockheed Martin F35B Lightning II [available for purchase]
* LTV A-7 Corsair II [available for purchase]
What's New in Version 6.1
Dear Rortos users,
we are continously improving Rortos Flight Engine. Please keep on sending us feedback, so we know your wishes.
Best so far
The Ling-Temco-Vought A-7 Corsair II is incredibly hard to land. At low speed on the airbase it becomes hard to control and often side swipes and blows up.
Also the use of a rudder in the tail.
With the Mcdonnell Douglas F-4E Phantom II the external center lined fuel tank, can you get rid of it, none of the other aircraft have it. Or add the left and right wing external fuel tanks.
Also add these aircraft:
Add some planes
Add the F-15 the F-35C (carrier version) and the
V-22 osprey. All ready love the app and these planes would just make it better. Also could you and combat like missiles and bombs.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 10, 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 80.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: RORTOS SRL
- © 2011-2015 RORTOS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AV-8 HARRIER II$0.99
- F-35B LIGHTNING II$0.99
- MIG29K FULCRUM$0.99
- LTV A-7 Corsair II$0.99