By Marriott International
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Perfect Travel Companion™
Designed and developed for Marriott Rewards® members, the Marriott Mobile App makes managing your Marriott Rewards account and all your reservations, stays, and booking with Marriott® easier than ever.
With 4,400+ hotels and resorts from 18 brands in over 87 countries, there's a hotel option available for all your travels, and the Marriott Mobile App provides exclusive benefits for Marriott Rewards members to make your stay better, including Mobile Check-In with Room Ready Alerts (including priority upgrades); Mobile Requests & Chat with the front desk for everything from an extra pillow to luggage assistance; Mobile Key, which allows you to go straight to your room at select locations; and Mobile Checkout with late checkout requests from anywhere – all from your preferred mobile device. Visit mobileapp.marriott.com for more details.
WORKS ON APPLE
- iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
- Apple Wallet: Add confirmed reservations and your Rewards membership card.
- TouchID on iPhone and iPad for simpler sign-in.
- Apple Maps: Seamless use of native maps to improve searches and directions to or from hotels.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, and Chinese.
MORE BENEFITS WITH MARRIOTT REWARDS
- Easy enrollment: Sign up for Marriott Rewards directly in the app.
- Member Rates: Lowest rate guaranteed for Marriott Rewards members.
- Account Activity: Anywhere access to account balance, nights, points, and activity history.
- Together with your SPG® Account: View your SPG account between the SPG and Marriott apps. In addition, transfer points between SPG and Marriott Rewards from the app.
RESERVATIONS MADE HANDY
- Upcoming Reservations: View and manage all your reservations, including adding them to Apple Wallet and your calendar, and save hotels for easier reference to re-book.
- Hotel Directions: Apple Maps–incorporated for smoother travel to and from the hotel.
- Hotel Contact Info: One-touch calling and mobile chat with hotels – no more scrambling for phone numbers.
- Active Stay: When you travel, your upcoming reservation becomes your homepage so you can readily access reservation information and Guest Services during your stay.
MORE CONVENIENT STAYS
- Mobile Check-In: Get priority room assignments and Room Ready Alerts before you arrive.
- Elite Benefits: Get priority upgrade assignments and confirmed priority late checkout.
- Mobile Requests & Chat: Make requests anytime for towels, toiletries, and other common asks. When you need more help, chat with the front desk from the app, no need to call.
- Mobile Key: At select hotels, go straight to your room and open the door with your iPhone or Apple Watch; it also works for the elevator, gym, parking garage, and other places a room key is needed.
- Mobile Checkout: Expedite your departure and get your folio without needing to stop by the front desk.
- Book our lowest rates, including rates exclusive to Marriott Rewards members.
- Search using your nearby location, address or point of interest
- Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities before booking or simply call a hotel (if supported by your device).
- Save and manage hotels at which you regularly stay so rebooking at the same hotel is faster and easier
- Get inspired with ideas for where to go and what to do at your favorite destinations with articles from Marriott TRAVELER.
READY TO GO?
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 18 brands including The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels® by Marriott, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Protea Hotels®, and Moxy® Hotels.
What's New in Version 6.7.0
Here are our latest enhancements to make traveling easier:
- Hotel Info: While staying at our hotels, you can now quickly retrieve details around the fitness center and pools
- Elite Priority Late Checkout: Elite members will get an in-app confirmation for their priority late checkout request
Let us know how else we can serve you by rating us in the App Store. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next stay.
Added unnecessary functions
The key of a successful app is to design to the minimum and function to the maximum. Why there is call hotel and more options on the reservation page? And when you tap more options, you can also call the hotel. AND if you tap into your reservation, you have the option to call the hotel. How funny is that. The first two versions of the new app were perfect. Now is getting worse. If you don't have anything concrete, just maintain the app where it was.
Stuck in update!!
Platinum Member here. The app is stuck in "installing" mode for days now and can't do anything. I can't erase and reinstall either. I use this app and have travel coming up this week. Help!
From the other reviews, I see the upgrade is not great. It at least their apps work. What can I do in my case???
Hate the New App design
The new app view is not user friendly. When you put in a location and date - it just sends you back to a blank screen. The old view and function was way better. Why did you mess with a good thing!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 6.7.0
- Size: 60.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2017 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).