By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Perfect Travel Companion™
Designed and developed for Marriott Rewards® members, the Marriott Mobile App makes managing your Marriott Rewards account and all your reservations, stays, and booking with Marriott® easier than ever.
With 4,400+ hotels and resorts from 18 brands in over 87 countries, there's a hotel option available for all your travels, and the Marriott Mobile App provides exclusive benefits for Marriott Rewards members to make your stay better, including Mobile Check-In with Room Ready Alerts (including priority upgrades); Mobile Requests & Chat with the front desk for everything from an extra pillow to luggage assistance; Mobile Key, which allows you to go straight to your room at select locations; and Mobile Checkout with late checkout requests from anywhere – all from your preferred mobile device. Visit mobileapp.marriott.com for more details.
WORKS ON APPLE
- iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
- Apple Wallet: Add confirmed reservations and your Rewards membership card.
- TouchID on iPhone and iPad for simpler sign-in.
- Apple Maps: Seamless use of native maps to improve searches and directions to or from hotels.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, and Chinese.
MORE BENEFITS WITH MARRIOTT REWARDS
- Easy enrollment: Sign up for Marriott Rewards directly in the app.
- Member Rates: Lowest rate guaranteed for Marriott Rewards members.
- Account Activity: Anywhere access to account balance, nights, points, and activity history.
- Together with your SPG® Account: View your SPG account between the SPG and Marriott apps. In addition, transfer points between SPG and Marriott Rewards from the app.
RESERVATIONS MADE HANDY
- Upcoming Reservations: View and manage all your reservations, including adding them to Apple Wallet and your calendar, and save hotels for easier reference to re-book.
- Hotel Directions: Apple Maps–incorporated for smoother travel to and from the hotel.
- Hotel Contact Info: One-touch calling and mobile chat with hotels – no more scrambling for phone numbers.
- Active Stay: When you travel, your upcoming reservation becomes your homepage so you can readily access reservation information and Guest Services during your stay.
MORE CONVENIENT STAYS
- Mobile Check-In: Get priority room assignments and Room Ready Alerts before you arrive.
- Elite Benefits: Get priority upgrade assignments and confirmed priority late checkout.
- Mobile Requests & Chat: Make requests anytime for towels, toiletries, and other common asks. When you need more help, chat with the front desk from the app, no need to call.
- Mobile Key: At select hotels, go straight to your room and open the door with your iPhone or Apple Watch; it also works for the elevator, gym, parking garage, and other places a room key is needed.
- Mobile Checkout: Expedite your departure and get your folio without needing to stop by the front desk.
- Book our lowest rates, including rates exclusive to Marriott Rewards members.
- Search using your nearby location, address or point of interest
- Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities before booking or simply call a hotel (if supported by your device).
- Save and manage hotels at which you regularly stay so rebooking at the same hotel is faster and easier
- Get inspired with ideas for where to go and what to do at your favorite destinations with articles from Marriott TRAVELER.
READY TO GO?
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 18 brands including The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels® by Marriott, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Protea Hotels®, and Moxy® Hotels.
What's New in Version 6.5.0
Here are the new features for you in this release:
- My Reservations: conveniently manage all your upcoming stays on one-screen with quick links to check-in, checkout, send mobile requests, call hotel, modify or cancel reservations and email or text stay details.
- Hotel Info: within each upcoming reservation, easily access What’s on Property info such as hotel amenities, local dining options, transportation, and nearby attractions.
Let us know how else we can serve you by rating us in the App Store. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next stay.
About 95% of perfect!
I travel frequently on business and I love the Marriott app when compared to other hotel brands. They've added the ability see lifetime nights/points (lifetime Platinum in another few months! Woohoo!), and when they create the calendar entry for me they now include an address (but only city/state?!).
So this app lost the fifth star for two things: filtering and sorting of properties for award stays (I'd like to do a normal search looking in a particular area during a particular range of dates, but I want to sort by point cost), and when creating a calendar entry, the entire street address should be put into the event. I use my calendar events extensively for routing and navigation, including estimates of travel times, so I need addresses that work in Waze/AppleMaps without any fuss.
Update: FINALLY! An iPad version that works landscape and portrait mode. The new UI is much more approachable and less 1990 website. Good progress on adding functionality and UI. Not sure I like the card based starting page so not 5 from me yet. But moving forward!
Old version: POS
This app has barely any function. You can't check in from it. You have to log in every time. It is iPhone only. I can go on and on. I think you can search for hotels and check your rewards account and that is it.
Sort by Rewards Points
When special rates:rewards points is selected and sort by price is chosen hotels should sort by the amount of points not the cash price. If I wanted to use cash, I'd primarily select another rate, not points. Alternatively, you could add a sort by "category" as that corresponds to point amount and would allow those searching for points+cash deals to still sort on cash price while still viewing points. Help me make the best use of all those points I've earned with all my stays! Other hotel apps work this way, I'm just saying... You're losing a star every update this isn't fixed!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 07, 2017
- Version: 6.5.0
- Size: 79.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2017 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.