The Perfect Travel Companion®
Created for our Marriott Bonvoy™ members, the app makes booking a hotel and managing your account and reservations easier than ever. With 6,700 hotels and 29 brands, you have access to exclusive benefits wherever you’re headed—and all from your mobile device.
Check in 48 hours before you arrive; find out when your room is ready; request extra towels; chat directly with hotel associates; order room service and more. Get details and the full list of benefits at mobileapp.marriott.com.
WORKS ON APPLE DEVICES
- iPhone®, iPad® and Apple Watch
- Apple Wallet: Add confirmed reservations and your loyalty membership card
- Face ID/Touch ID on iPhone and /or iPad for simpler sign-in
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese and Korean
MORE BENEFITS WITH MARRIOTT BONVOY
- Easy Enrollment: Sign up for Marriott Bonvoy directly in the app
- Explore the Program: Discover new benefits and Elite levels in My Account
- Digital Membership Card: Available by tapping on your member number under My Account
- View Profile: Edit your personal info and earning and communications preferences; now more secure with code verification
- Member Rates: Lowest rate guaranteed for our members
- Promo Tracker: View your new, registered and past promotions, plus follow your progress and earnings
- Account Activity: Anywhere access to account balance, nights, points and activity history
- View Hotel Bills: View and download final bills from past hotel stays under Account Activity (based on availability)
- Payment Details: Update or replace your credit/debit card under Manage Profile
- Make a Green Choice: Earn points when you opt out of housekeeping
- Lifetime Members: A special program experience. Just for you.
RESERVATIONS MADE EASY
- Upcoming Reservations: View and manage all your reservations from one screen, add them to Apple Wallet and your calendar; email or text stay info; and modify dates, rates, rooms and methods of payment
- Hotel Directions: Improved searches and directions with Apple Maps, Google Maps and Waze
- Hotel Contact Info: One-touch calling and direct Chat
- Active Stay: Access reservation info and guest services from your homepage during your stay
MORE CONVENIENT STAYS
- Mobile Check-In: Available 48 hours before arrival; get Room Ready Alerts.
- Elite Benefits: Get confirmed priority upgrade assignments and priority late check-out
- 24/7 Mobile Requests & Chat: Whatever you want, from towels to toiletries. Connect directly with an associate.
- Siri-Activated Mobile Key: Improved so you can unlock your room (and other areas around the hotel) with your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- Mobile Checkout: Be on your way, faster.
- Dining and Spa: Review on-property options and (at select hotels) make reservations
- Book our lowest rates, including those exclusive to members
- Use points to book at any of Marriott’s participating brands
- See the average daily rate in search results
- Search using your location, address or point of interest
- Filter by price and amenity: Search for hotels within your budget that are pet-friendly, offer free breakfast and more
- Browse hotel photos, maps and amenities before booking
- Save your favorite hotels and preferences
- Get ideas for where to go and what to do with Marriott Bonvoy TRAVELER articles
READY TO GO?
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 30 brands including AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft® Hotels, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Courtyard®, Delta Hotels®, Design HotelsTM, EDITION®, Element®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Gaylord Hotels®, JW Marriott®, Le Méridien®, Moxy® Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Protea Hotels®, Renaissance® Hotels, Residence Inn®, Sheraton®, SpringHill Suites®, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, The Ritz-Carlton®, TownePlace Suites®, Tribute Portfolio®, W® Hotels and Westin® Hotels & Resorts.
Various bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed issue cutting off hotel messages and alerts
- Corrected issue preventing users from tapping the “select” button at the bottom of the search results
Thank you for traveling with us! Let us know what you think of us and rate us in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor Design and Functionality, MARRIOTT PLEASE LISTEN
This new App is almost useless. It is not user friendly or intuitive. It is also generating hordes of unnecessary paper if you want to print your reservation details; there are way too many advertisements to “partners” on it’s side bar links to “Get more Info” (or similar words), and fonts are overly large for what we need to see. However, when you click on any of the links, it just takes you to the overall Bonvoy site. You would think that if you want to see local dining options, it would link you to restaurants in that area, but it does NOT. Ditto for the other ads included - car rentals, things to do, etc. Total waste of time. MOST IMPORTANTLY, there is no where that I can find in this App that I can submit my room/stay preferences (room location, view, housekeeping, etc.). Marriott needs to QUICKLY RESOLVE the functionality of this App for it’s loyal members. I have had to call Owner Services, my home resort, and email the customer internet/web support numerous times and spent hordes of time about my upcoming reservations- most all were to no avail to resolve my requests. As a multiple week owner at a high demand resort in Vail, CO (Streamside) I find this to be an unacceptable level of service. The only folks I’ve found responsive are those at the resort, who assist as they can. Marriott, PLEASE FIX THIS!
Platinum Elite Member (Xxxxxx559)
Good But Needs Improving
The app is good, but could definitely be better. I completely agree with the other reviews that any function in the app that was designed for interaction with the hotel staff (chat, special requests, etc) is useless. I’ve tried it several times and then called the front desk to ask if they’d received the request. None of them ever had. And more times than not, the person who answered the phone didn’t even have a clue as to what I was talking about. Marriott needs to focus on training and ensuring that their hotels are 100% on-board with the app communication features. Another HUGE improvement that could be made to the app is a floor plan map (per property) that allows guests to choose their room at check in (right now the check in function is essentially useless). Hilton has this feature and I LOVE it...to the point where I choose Hilton sometimes over Marriott because I get to choose my room and see exactly where I’ll be staying. Many Hilton properties also use keyless entry that is built right in to their app. I really like Marriott and I have bounced between all 3 statuses for over 20 years. But they need to keep up with the times and the competition.
Just updated, could be better
First I’d like to say that their customer support for the app is amazing! It felt like a team was on the case for troubleshooting and my problem was resolved in about a week.
I tend to go through Ebates when booking with Marriott. The Marriott mobile site accessed through the Ebates app had a filtering issue (after choosing the airport shuttle filter, it would refresh back to the search page saying no hotels could be found). So I decided to use the Marriott app to look at different properties close to the airport I’m flying out of. I realized that I couldn’t filter which properties had an airport shuttle on the app.
I find this troublesome because I usually travel with a pet. So if I can’t use the app to filter results, I either have to use the mobile site, or wait to get access to a desktop. I’m fine using the mobile site, especially since I access it through Ebates, but the point of an app is convenience. If I needed an idea of what’s available for my travel needs, I prefer to use the Marriott app. But I won’t be able to do that if I can’t filter the results.
- Marriott International
- 117.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.