By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Perfect Travel Companion™
Designed and developed for Marriott Rewards® members, the Marriott Mobile App makes managing your Marriott Rewards account and all your reservations, stays, and booking with Marriott® easier than ever.
With 4,400+ hotels and resorts from 18 brands in over 87 countries, there's a hotel option available for all your travels, and the Marriott Mobile App provides exclusive benefits for Marriott Rewards members to make your stay better, including Mobile Check-In with Room Ready Alerts (including priority upgrades); Mobile Requests & Chat with the front desk for everything from an extra pillow to luggage assistance; Mobile Key, which allows you to go straight to your room at select locations; and Mobile Checkout with late checkout requests from anywhere – all from your preferred mobile device. Visit mobileapp.marriott.com for more details.
WORKS ON APPLE
- iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
- Apple Wallet: Add confirmed reservations and your Rewards membership card.
- TouchID on iPhone and iPad for simpler sign-in.
- Apple Maps: Seamless use of native maps to improve searches and directions to or from hotels.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, and Chinese.
MORE BENEFITS WITH MARRIOTT REWARDS
- Easy enrollment: Sign up for Marriott Rewards directly in the app.
- Member Rates: Lowest rate guaranteed for Marriott Rewards members.
- Account Activity: Anywhere access to account balance, nights, points, and activity history.
- Together with your SPG® Account: View your SPG account between the SPG and Marriott apps. In addition, transfer points between SPG and Marriott Rewards from the app.
RESERVATIONS MADE HANDY
- Upcoming Reservations: View and manage all your reservations, including adding them to Apple Wallet and your calendar, and save hotels for easier reference to re-book.
- Hotel Directions: Apple Maps–incorporated for smoother travel to and from the hotel.
- Hotel Contact Info: One-touch calling and mobile chat with hotels – no more scrambling for phone numbers.
- Active Stay: When you travel, your upcoming reservation becomes your homepage so you can readily access reservation information and Guest Services during your stay.
MORE CONVENIENT STAYS
- Mobile Check-In: Get priority room assignments and Room Ready Alerts before you arrive.
- Elite Benefits: Get priority upgrade assignments and confirmed priority late checkout.
- Mobile Requests & Chat: Make requests anytime for towels, toiletries, and other common asks. When you need more help, chat with the front desk from the app, no need to call.
- Mobile Key: At select hotels, go straight to your room and open the door with your iPhone or Apple Watch; it also works for the elevator, gym, parking garage, and other places a room key is needed.
- Mobile Checkout: Expedite your departure and get your folio without needing to stop by the front desk.
- Book our lowest rates, including rates exclusive to Marriott Rewards members.
- Search using your nearby location, address or point of interest
- Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities before booking or simply call a hotel (if supported by your device).
- Save and manage hotels at which you regularly stay so rebooking at the same hotel is faster and easier
- Get inspired with ideas for where to go and what to do at your favorite destinations with articles from Marriott TRAVELER.
READY TO GO?
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 18 brands including The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels® by Marriott, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Protea Hotels®, and Moxy® Hotels.
What's New in Version 6.3.1
Here are the new features for you in this release:
- Improved Directions: clickable hotel address in your active stay now allows you to easily copy & paste, or to open in Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze.
- Make a Green Choice: check out the new name for getting Marriott Rewards points by opting-out of housekeeping services. Get rewarded by simply selecting this option with Mobile Check-in or Mobile Requests.
Confusing & almost worthless
There is a "1" notification but can't find the message- over built and confusing app - as platinum member not what I expect from Marriott
Love the updates...
Way to go Marriott!! Awesome app !
Do not book with this app, prices are higher than the website!
As a Marriott Platinum member I'm sad to say, four out of four of my last stays at Marriott properties this app was misleading me into thinking I was getting the lowest "member rate". All four times in the last two months (I travel a lot ) the app prices were much higher than going to Marriott.com and selecting the member rates once signed into my account. I'm talking over $500 more over four short stays! SHAME ON YOU MARRIOTT FOR DECEIVING MEMBERS INTO PAYING MORE WITH THIS APP! Try for yourself and see, it'll only save you money!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 12, 2017
- Version: 6.3.1
- Size: 73.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2017 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.