By Marriott International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Perfect Travel Companion™
Designed and developed for Marriott Rewards® members, the Marriott Mobile App makes managing your Marriott Rewards account and all your reservations, stays, and booking with Marriott® easier than ever.
With 4,400+ hotels and resorts from 18 brands in over 87 countries, there's a hotel option available for all your travels, and the Marriott Mobile App provides exclusive benefits for Marriott Rewards members to make your stay better, including Mobile Check-In with Room Ready Alerts (including priority upgrades); Mobile Requests & Chat with the front desk for everything from an extra pillow to luggage assistance; Mobile Key, which allows you to go straight to your room at select locations; and Mobile Checkout with late checkout requests from anywhere – all from your preferred mobile device. Visit mobileapp.marriott.com for more details.
WORKS ON APPLE
- iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
- Apple Wallet: Add confirmed reservations and your Rewards membership card.
- TouchID on iPhone and iPad for simpler sign-in.
- Apple Maps: Seamless use of native maps to improve searches and directions to or from hotels.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, and Chinese.
MORE BENEFITS WITH MARRIOTT REWARDS
- Easy enrollment: Sign up for Marriott Rewards directly in the app.
- Member Rates: Lowest rate guaranteed for Marriott Rewards members.
- Account Activity: Anywhere access to account balance, nights, points, and activity history.
- Together with your SPG® Account: View your SPG account between the SPG and Marriott apps. In addition, transfer points between SPG and Marriott Rewards from the app.
RESERVATIONS MADE HANDY
- Upcoming Reservations: View and manage all your reservations, including adding them to Apple Wallet and your calendar, and save hotels for easier reference to re-book.
- Hotel Directions: Apple Maps–incorporated for smoother travel to and from the hotel.
- Hotel Contact Info: One-touch calling and mobile chat with hotels – no more scrambling for phone numbers.
- Active Stay: When you travel, your upcoming reservation becomes your homepage so you can readily access reservation information and Guest Services during your stay.
MORE CONVENIENT STAYS
- Mobile Check-In: Get priority room assignments and Room Ready Alerts before you arrive.
- Elite Benefits: Get priority upgrade assignments and confirmed priority late checkout.
- Mobile Requests & Chat: Make requests anytime for towels, toiletries, and other common asks. When you need more help, chat with the front desk from the app, no need to call.
- Mobile Key: At select hotels, go straight to your room and open the door with your iPhone or Apple Watch; it also works for the elevator, gym, parking garage, and other places a room key is needed.
- Mobile Checkout: Expedite your departure and get your folio without needing to stop by the front desk.
- Book our lowest rates, including rates exclusive to Marriott Rewards members.
- Search using your nearby location, address or point of interest
- Browse hotel photos, maps, city guides and amenities before booking or simply call a hotel (if supported by your device).
- Save and manage hotels at which you regularly stay so rebooking at the same hotel is faster and easier
- Get inspired with ideas for where to go and what to do at your favorite destinations with articles from Marriott TRAVELER.
READY TO GO?
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 18 brands including The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels® by Marriott, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Protea Hotels®, and Moxy® Hotels.
What's New in Version 6.1.1
New features in this release:
- 3D Touch: enabled shortcuts to Book a Stay, View Upcoming Reservations and your Account Info from the app icon
- Improved Directions: clickable hotel address in your active stay allows you to easily copy & paste or tap to open in maps
- Visually enhanced ways to manage your reservations and more
Let us know how else we can serve you by rating us in the App Store. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next stay.
Used to be better
Platinum Member here, averaging 150 nights or more per year (basically I live here) at Marriott properties. I relied on the app a lot, especially for digital check-in. Recently I couldn't even access my reservations to use digital check-in, and it was annoying and frustrating. When I arrived my room wasn't ready and I had to wait FOUR hours after flying across the country. The app isn't user friendly anymore. To be honest, the Hilton app is 100 times better and has a room selection feature with digital check in that I love. When I arrive at Marriott properties a helpless feeling of dread overwhelms me because the desk agent puts you in any random room at their whim. With the Hilton app you feel like you have a little bit of control over your hotel stay as room location, floor number, etc is extremely important to most people who live in hotels. While I'm on the subject of Hilton, their points system is way more rewarding than Marriott.
Marriott is the best!
I am a Marriott-loyal business traveler who stays about 40-60 nights a year in Marriott hotels. I love the new app! It took a few minutes to get used to the new interface (particularly the one icon that you use to scroll through all the various screens). Once I figured out the basics, the uncluttered appearance and super easy navigation are much appreciated! I just made a reservation through the app and it was extremely quick and easy. I can see myself relying more heavily on the app going forward and would even likely use it to make reservations instead of the desktop site. Keep being awesome Marriott!
Credit Card Updates
Let me start by saying I do like the Marriott app and use it often. My problem is that if you book a stay and use your credit card on file, once you book your stay you can't change the credit card. So, if your cards get compromised after booking a stay you can't change cards until check in without canceling your current reservation and rebooking. If you cancel and rebook you're probably going to pay a different rate, usually higher. My suggestion is if you update your cards on file you should be able to update your existing reservations.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 14, 2017
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 73.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Marriott International
- © 2017 Marriott International, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.