Timecard Pro - Hours & Work Schedule Tracking
By Eveleigh Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Version 2.0 Launch Sale!!
Now more handsomer, faster, and even more feature packed than ever (New Invoice Section!).
Get it for 30% off while you can!
Timecard Pro is a multi-use app to keep track of your hours worked and your work schedule. It's great for freelance workers, employers to track their employees, or for anyone who wants to see a live view of how much money they're earning. The possibilities of utilizing the app are endless.
Simply add your Job(s) or employees, and then clock in and out whenever needed. At the end of your pay period, you can export your timecards and email a report to your boss or client. Need to clock into multiple jobs, and have a different hourly rate for each? Not a problem, Timecard Pro can handle all of this, without breaking a sweat.
What our users are saying:
"I love it...Life is easy now"
"Top Notch, Solid, & Reliable...Click & Forget"
"Design and Navigation Success!"
Universal application: Purchase once, use on both your iPhone and iPad.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface. Simple, single touch "Clock in/Clock Out" dial for on-the-go time tracking.
- Calendar section allows you to add your work shifts, with pop-up push reminders for when you work, as well as the ability to manually add timecards, and view all of the days you worked or have work scheduled.
- Users: Add unlimited users within the app, all with their own separate data. Protect each user data with a password lock.
- Reports page lets you export multiple Pay Periods, regardless of job, all in the same email with Text, CSV, and PDF export options.
- 2 Data Backup options, including Email Export, and a built-in 'Restore Data' section.
- Main display shows money earned, clocked-in time, and how many hours you've worked.
- Use the menu button on the homepage, to quickly select the job/employee you need to clock into.
- Clock into multiple jobs/employees at the same time.
- Icon badge indicator shows how many jobs you're currently clocked into without having to open the app.
- Set up a different hourly rate for each job.
- Calculate both daily and weekly overtime hours at the same time.
- Remain clocked in, even if you turn your phone off! No need to keep the app open.
- Manually add individual days that you’ve missed.
- Manually edit timecards to change clocked in/out times, add notes, etc...
- Add notes for each job or day, and include them in your exported timecard (setting turned on by default).
- Change Currency Symbol for your specific region.
- Passcode lock: require a passcode to access app.
- Automatic 24hr mode detected.
- Manually sync data between multiple devices, using the backup options.
- 2 themes (Dark or Light).
- Updated and optimized for iOS 8.
And many MANY more features to come!
- Completely designed for the iPad, in landscape mode. With a split screen multi-task feature, you can constantly see the home page on the left to clock in/out of jobs as needed, while you navigate the rest of the app on the right side of the screen.
- Invoices: Create invoices from pay periods, and manually add items (expenses, mileage, etc...). A beautifully designed invoice will be created, in which a PDF version can be emailed, printed, saved to your Dropbox, or shared.
Note to Employers:
Employers can add Employees under the "Jobs" page instead of entering job names. You can then use the menu from the Home Page to select your employee once they arrive at work, just like a 'job'. Each employee can be set up with a different hourly rate, having their own timecards, etc...
We love to hear your suggestions!!
Without your ideas, we can't shape this app into what YOU need.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Before leaving negative feedback, please contact us to see if we can help you with your concerns. Emails are typically responded within 24 hours.
What's New in Version 2.0
***As a precaution, send yourself a data backup before updating***
This is our BIGGEST update yet! Completely re-written from the ground up, with a brand new interface, inspired by iOS 8. The same Timecard Pro you love, but now more handsomer, faster, and even more feature packed than ever.
- Brand new interface, inspired by iOS 8.
- Entire app completely re-written from the ground up, and optimized for iOS 8.
- Users: now you can have unlimited users within the app, all with their own separate data. Also the ability to add a password lock to each user.
- Each job now has the ability to calculate both daily and weekly overtime at the same time.
- Import contact info from your phones contacts.
- Unlimited breaks per timecard (including using the dial to go on break, from the home page)
- New Data Backup option: Restore Data allows you to save manual backups within the app, and restore to a previous time if needed. App also automatically creates backups within this section.
- Passcode lock: require a passcode to access app.
- Add/Edit Timecards: Now you can make all adjustments on a single page.
- 24 Hour mode is now auto-detected.
- Loads 3x faster.
- Smaller App Size (almost 10mb saved)
- And many more improvements, optimizations, and polishing done.
New In-App Purchase:
- Invoices: Create invoices from pay periods, or manually add items. A beautifully designed invoice will be created as a PDF, in which you can email to your boss, client, etc…
- Completely redesigned for the iPad, now in landscape mode. We think you'll love the new split screen multi-task feature we've implemented. Constantly see the home page on the left to clock in/out of jobs as needed, while you navigate the rest of the app on the right side of the screen.
We hope you enjoy this latest version of Timecard Pro!
If so, please take a moment to leave a 5-star review!
If you have any questions about the new version, we love to hear your feedback:
I've been using this app for 9 months now and used several others before settling on this one. This app is simple yet versatile. Good solid app that's easy to use. It calculates money earned, submits your hours to your employer, (with the update you now have option to add invoicing.) The update has made it fun. I use my iPad for this and having this in landscape mode is wonderful. I had a question that I couldn't find the answer to in the tutorial, and the developer replied within minutes! Now that's "Customer Service". If I could give this 10 stars I would.
Powerful, yet easy to use.
This good looking and highly customizable app will let you track the hours you worked, when you're getting overtime, what company you're working for if you have multiple jobs. Companies tend to structure their payouts In a few different ways and the app lets you choose the factors, you'll always know when your check is correct. I gave it four out of five stars because you can't delete time cards, if you accidentally create a time card it is on there.
From Ok to Great in one update
This went from a decent app, that was a semi pain to use, to a great app after the latest upgrade. With the future upgrade being touted it looks to only get better options. A word of caution Eric Knoblock and EveleighStudios don't mess it up with the upcoming upgrades. You finally have an easy to use as far as input goes and being able to transfer from iPhone to iPad app so don't mess it up. Kudos thus far!!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 07, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eric Knoblock
- © Eric Knoblock 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Invoices$2.99