Timecard Pro - Hours & Work Schedule Timesheet Tracking with Invoices
By Eveleigh Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Version 2.0 Launch Sale!!
Now more handsomer, faster, and even more feature packed than ever (New Invoice Section!).
Get it for 30% off while you can!
Timecard Pro is a multi-use app to keep track of your hours worked and your work schedule. It's great for freelance workers, employers to track their employees, or for anyone who wants to see a live view of how much money they're earning. The possibilities of utilizing the app are endless.
Simply add your Job(s) or employees, and then clock in and out whenever needed. At the end of your pay period, you can export your timecards and email a report to your boss or client. Need to clock into multiple jobs, and have a different hourly rate for each? Not a problem, Timecard Pro can handle all of this, without breaking a sweat.
What our users are saying:
"I love it...Life is easy now"
"Top Notch, Solid, & Reliable...Click & Forget"
"Design and Navigation Success!"
Universal application: Purchase once, use on both your iPhone and iPad.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface. Simple, single touch "Clock in/Clock Out" dial for on-the-go time tracking.
- Calendar section allows you to add your work shifts, with pop-up push reminders for when you work, as well as the ability to manually add timecards, and view all of the days you worked or have work scheduled.
- Users: Add unlimited users within the app, all with their own separate data. Protect each user data with a password lock.
- Reports page lets you export multiple Pay Periods, regardless of job, all in the same email with Text, CSV, and PDF export options.
- 2 Data Backup options, including Email Export, and a built-in 'Restore Data' section.
- Main display shows money earned, clocked-in time, and how many hours you've worked.
- Use the menu button on the homepage, to quickly select the job/employee you need to clock into.
- Clock into multiple jobs/employees at the same time.
- Icon badge indicator shows how many jobs you're currently clocked into without having to open the app.
- Set up a different hourly rate for each job.
- Calculate both daily and weekly overtime hours at the same time.
- Remain clocked in, even if you turn your phone off! No need to keep the app open.
- Manually add individual days that you’ve missed.
- Manually edit timecards to change clocked in/out times, add notes, etc...
- Add notes for each job or day, and include them in your exported timecard (setting turned on by default).
- Change Currency Symbol for your specific region.
- Passcode lock: require a passcode to access app.
- Automatic 24hr mode detected.
- Manually sync data between multiple devices, using the backup options.
- 2 themes (Dark or Light).
- Updated and optimized for iOS 8.
And many MANY more features to come!
- Completely designed for the iPad, in landscape mode. With a split screen multi-task feature, you can constantly see the home page on the left to clock in/out of jobs as needed, while you navigate the rest of the app on the right side of the screen.
- Invoices: Create invoices from pay periods, and manually add items (expenses, mileage, etc...). A beautifully designed invoice will be created, in which a PDF version can be emailed, printed, saved to your Dropbox, or shared.
Note to Employers:
Employers can add Employees under the "Jobs" page instead of entering job names. You can then use the menu from the Home Page to select your employee once they arrive at work, just like a 'job'. Each employee can be set up with a different hourly rate, having their own timecards, etc...
We love to hear your suggestions!!
Without your ideas, we can't shape this app into what YOU need.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Before leaving negative feedback, please contact us to see if we can help you with your concerns. Emails are typically responded within 24 hours.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
***As a precaution, send yourself a data backup before updating***
This release contains all known bug fixes reported by our users (thanks for your feedback!):
- FIXED: Some users had issues unlocking the invoice section. We fixed this rare bug causing the app to not allow the invoice section to be unlocked for a small amount of users.
- FIXED: If no users were added to the app, a double user button would display.
- FIXED: We removed the 'hrs' and 'mins' from the CSV exports, so you can calculate the hours using Excels formulas.
- FIXED: A rare bug in which while on break for an extended period, the hours would count backwards.
- FIXED: Some users reported trying to edit their timecards to show an exact time (i.e. 1hr 30mins). When you manually edit a timecard, the app now rounds to minutes, instead of taking seconds into count.
- Various other fixes and adjustments, including some further polishing throughout the app.
Update with more features coming next!
What's new in v2.0:
This is our BIGGEST update yet! Completely re-written from the ground up, with a brand new interface, inspired by iOS 8. The same Timecard Pro you love, but now more handsomer, faster, and even more feature packed than ever.
- Brand new interface, inspired by iOS 8.
- Entire app completely re-written from the ground up, and optimized for iOS 8.
- Users: now you can have unlimited users within the app, all with their own separate data. Also the ability to add a password lock to each user.
- Each job now has the ability to calculate both daily and weekly overtime at the same time.
- Import contact info from your phones contacts.
- Unlimited breaks per timecard (including using the dial to go on break, from the home page)
- New Data Backup option: Restore Data allows you to save manual backups within the app, and restore to a previous time if needed. App also automatically creates backups within this section.
- Passcode lock: require a passcode to access app.
- Add/Edit Timecards: Now you can make all adjustments on a single page.
- 24 Hour mode is now auto-detected.
- Loads 3x faster.
- Smaller App Size (almost 10mb saved)
- And many more improvements, optimizations, and polishing done.
New In-App Purchase:
- Invoices: Create invoices from pay periods, or manually add items. A beautifully designed invoice will be created as a PDF, in which you can email to your boss, client, etc…
- Completely redesigned for the iPad, now in landscape mode. We think you'll love the new split screen multi-task feature we've implemented. Constantly see the home page on the left to clock in/out of jobs as needed, while you navigate the rest of the app on the right side of the screen.
We hope you enjoy this latest version of Timecard Pro!
If so, please take a moment to leave a 5-star review!
If you have any questions about the new version, we love to hear your feedback:
Great New Look
So what I like is the new look. And it seems to function smoother but I can't remember if I had any real issues with the last version. It did what it said it would do. This version however is not doing everything it says it will do. The three things that are really frustrating me are ; 1 - I have downloaded the add on several times but it has never worked and never indicates I own it. I have to restore my purchase every time. 2 - My Nanny job is now paying ,e overtime but U can't change the options on my a previously created job. I can add an overtime option on a new job only. 3 -When will he sync option be available. I have 3 iOS devices and would love for the sync option to become available and for it to work.
*Updated* A Step Back in Functionality, IMO, But Still Great!
Since the 2.0 update, I no longer have the option of 24 hour time unless my phone is set for 24 hour time. This is something I can manage, but it was nice to have the option. The ability to toggle this, without needing to change the time on my device, would make this a 5 star app. *wiggles eyebrows at the developer*
You are able to export the total monetary value of a job by adjusting the job's preferences. Go to the Job Screen, and then tap the pencil icon in the lower right corner. Now tap the job name. This should take you to the job preferences page where you can toggle a few options. This wasn't readily apparent to me, but the Dev walked me through it. Seems I'm not quite as tech savvy as I thought. 😉
The developer is responsive and seems to care about his user base. He quickly fixed a couple bugs and took the time to answer all my emails.
I'm still very glad I bought this app and think it's really great!
I Use This App All The Time
I use this app all the time to track all my "side" jobs. I used the old version & the new one. The only thing that I would like to see is this: All of the jobs that I track with this app are "flat fee" ones. I don't get paid by the hour, but by the job. So what I have to do is to clock in / out & then using the amount of time worked & the fee, I have to then go back in and modify the hourly rate to end up with the correct amount on the invoice. It would be nice to be able to just enter the flat fee rate or the hourly rate when I create the initial card...
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 01, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eric Knoblock
- © Eric Knoblock 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Invoices$2.99