Timecard Pro - Hours & Work Schedule Tracking
By Eveleigh Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attention iPhone 6/6+ users: If you're having display issues with the current version, please email us at: email@example.com. New version (v2.0) on the way!!
Timecard Pro is a multi-use app to keep track of your hours worked and your work schedule. It's great for freelance workers, employers to track their employees, or for anyone who wants to see a live view of how much money they're earning.
Simply add your Job(s) or employees, and then clock in and out whenever needed. At the end of your pay period, you can export your timecard and email it to your boss or client. Need to clock into multiple jobs, and have a different hourly rate for each? Not a problem, Timecard Pro can be clocked into as many jobs as needed.
What our users are saying:
"I love it...Life is easy now"
"Top Notch, Solid, & Reliable...Click & Forget"
"Design and Navigation Success!"
Universal application: Purchase once, use on both your iPhone and iPad.
- Easy to use interface. Simple, single touch "Clock in/Clock Out" button for on-the-go time tracking.
- Calendar section allows you to add your work shifts, with pop-up reminders on when you work, as well as the ability to manually add timecards, and view all of the days you worked or have work scheduled.
- Reports page lets you export multiple Pay Periods, regardless of job, all in the same email with Text, CSV, and PDF export options.
- 'QuickContact' gives you an easy way to contact your boss, client, or employee. All of their information is just a swipe away (QuickContact located underneath the Top Plate of the Home Screen).
- 2 Data Backup options, including iTunes File Sharing
- Sync data between multiple devices, using the backup options.
- Main display shows money earned, clocked-in time, and how many hours you've worked
- Front page has a drop-down menu to quickly select your current job/employee you want to track
- Clock into multiple jobs at the same time
- Icon badge indicator shows how many jobs you're currently clocked into without having to open the app
- Set up a different hourly rate for each job
- Calculate Overtime hours
- Remain clocked in, even if you turn your phone off! No need to keep app open
- Manually add individual days that you’ve missed
- Manually edit timecards to change clocked in/out times, add notes, etc...
- Add notes for each job or day, and include them in your exported timecard (setting turned on by default).
- Change Currency Symbol for your specific region.
- 24hr mode setting
- 2 themes (Black or White).
- Updated for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
And many MANY more features to come!
Note to Employers:
Employers can add Employee names under the "Jobs" page instead of entering job names. You can then use the drop-down menu from the Main Page to select your employee once they arrive at work. If another employee shows up, just select the next employee from the drop-down menu and clock them in. Each employee can be set up with a different hourly rate.
We love to hear your suggestions!!
Without your ideas, we can't shape this app into what YOU need.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Before leaving negative feedback, please contact us to see if we can help you with your concerns. Emails are typically responded within 24 hours.
What's New in Version 1.7.4
***As a precaution, send yourself a data backup before updating***
- Fixes a rare overtime bug some users were experiencing where money earned was showing a large amount.
- Overtime hours now displayed properly on Job Summary.
- A bunch of other fixes, optimizations, and speed improvements.
Love it for my biweekly payroll!!
This is a fantastic little app.. extremely easy to use & set up & does exactly what I need it to do. Every now & then if I'm doing too many timecards, it will get overloaded & crash, but it starts right back up again, so I'm sure it's just a little bug that will get fixed in an update at some point. One improvement in the reports feature that I would recommend is some way of choosing which pay period you want & then the option to "select all" on employees... selecting employees & pay periods one at a time individually gets tedious if you have a lot of employees loaded. Thanks to the Developers for making my biweekly payroll so much easier & far less time consuming... this app is most definitely worth the download!! :-)
Works as described
This works very well, tho I wish there was a version for the iPhone which is always on my hip. I can adjust my in and out time after clocking out. There are a few features I wish this had....
It has overtime but does not allow for multiple triggers for this time. For instance my contract provides for overtime after the normal 40 hours, but also after 8 consecutive hours, and all day Sat. Sunday is all double time and this will not allow me to include these changes on the same time card. It would be nice if I was able to set these in the advanced tab.
I would like to be able to add an app on my iPhone, and iMac so I can use the phone for in out clocking, and my iMac for notes and reports.
It would be nice to have the ability to add a jpeg to the time card say of a customer slip that could be included in the email. Also it would be beneficial to have the ability to add a jpeg of the check once it has arrived. This would provide the one spot to go for when a pay issue arises.
All in all I like this app and will continue to use. I would suggest this to anyone who has multiple jobs and highly recommend if you don't have a complicated compensation rate as I do.
User friendly yet sophisticated!!
I was in need of a good app to be able to keep record of and submit my hours worked for my AC company. This app is perfect!!! With a little navigational practice I can record, change, & update my hours then send them to my boss. The email button is a one touch send off. Very nice and visually appealing. The new update now allows for clock in & clock out reminders. I use it every workday!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 32.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eric Knoblock
- © Eric Knoblock 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.