My Wonderful Goals * To-do note for my daily life
By haha Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- New & Noteworthy on iTunes Main page in more than 100 countries including US
- Top 5 Productivity App in US & What's Hot in many countries
"A single day is enough to make us a little larger."
- Paul Klee
We hope you're having a wonderful life and your life gets better day by day. With My Wonderful Goals, make your day better than yesterday and achieve your goals.
My Wonderful Goals
My Wonderful Goals shows your day with your goals.
- Checking to-do note on daily basis
- Original design with analog and comfortable cozy feelings
- Daily view with accomplishment status
- Check, edit, delete your goal
- Pass it to tomorrow or pull it to today
- View stat for repeated goals
- Goals are categorized by Health, Learn, Money, Relations, Work, Event, Travel, Spirit, Home and Fun
- Categories can be ordered your way all through the app
- Repeated goals are tracked by progress and accomplishment
- Calendar shows status on daily base
- Calendar view can be sorted by categories
- Statistics are shown graphically
- Statistics are sorted by time and categories
- 3 Daily notices available
- Passcode lock feature
- Icon badge showing goals to do today
- Customizable accomplishment percentage
- Various fonts available
- Sound on/off
- Cancel to-do's that you don't want to do. Simply X-check on it!
- Concentrate on your to-do's with Eagle Eye. Tap it to see the ones left only!
- Icon badge automatically changes to number of goals for tomorrow on midnight
- Sync your goals with iCloud
- Use it on both iPhone and iPad. :)
- Website : http://hahaint.com
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.8
- Automatic Background Refresh
: Your device will try to get the latest entries before you open the app. Most of the time, you'll get the entries synced automatically without waiting.
Best App Ever!
Over the last year I have tried dozens of organizational apps (to-do lists, goal setting lists, motivational lists, etc.) However this is the first that truly keeps me on track by combine all three types of lists into one. The app is easy to learn and use, and the golden stars make it fun. I love the imagery of the app - it's beautiful and relaxing.
Oh and this app uses iCloud really well, so you have a copy of your list on both your iPhone and iPad ;) I really love this aspect!!!!!!!
Perfect on the go App for goal tracking
This app has a nice, clean design, effectively uses iCloud to keep everything in-sync, and most importantly for me, it's perfect for quickly and easily recording my goals as they pop into my mind (before using this app I would forget the goal I was thinking about earlier by the time I got someplace to write it down).
Needs more useful features
I haven't had anything bad happen with the app, but there are some features that are lacking - features I think of as necessary.
First, I should be able to edit a goal. At present I have to delete the goal and enter it anew. I can understand if changing some of the criteria, but spelling or classification?
Second, there should be the ability to set weekly and monthly goals. Seems like a huge miss to not have those!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 14, 2013
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: haha Interactive
- © haha interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.