By Mind Juice Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leap from one floating island to the next as a magical unicorn!
• Avoid plummeting into the icy waters below!
• Shoot magic fireballs to shatter rocks and crystals that get in your way!
• Pick up Magic Mushrooms to cast temporary spells to help you on your quest!
• Collect Unicoins as you run, then use them in the Magic Shop to permanently enhance your magical powers!
• Play Endless mode to see how long you can run or try for a high score on the fixed-length Levels!
• Complete Quests as you play to increase your score multiplier, then replay all Levels for new high scores!
• Unlock new Unicorn characters (currently "Night Wing" and "Sapphire" with others planned)!
• Unlock awesome music tracks or listen to your own iPod music!
• Use the Speed Boost enchantment to increase your starting speed and get higher scores too (faster times give higher scores)!
What's New in Version 1.7
• Reduced all Magic Store prices! Powerup your Unicorn right now!
• The Unicoin Doubler is now the Unicoin Multiplier and multiplies by 5x instead of 2x! Don't miss this SUPER VALUE!
Good game but glitchy
Okay really frustrated since I spent 15 minutes writing my review and it got deleted because "nickname already taken" so bear with my rushed and annoyed typing. First off, the "iPod music feature is not working as it should. It's a cool feature, working until the final score screen, when you hit retry or ok and get and ad. I have no problem with ads, it's good, but music is paused during ads. When the ad is over you see the final score screen again and the music will resume... Until you hit retry or ok again, the music will just fade off and you can continue to play in awkward silence... Or die and click a billion back buttons to get to the menu, go to options, click "iPod music" again and reselecting your whole playlist (don't be fooled by the gold play button, it will disappear when you click it but it doesn't work). The feature of "left screen to jump, right to fire" is also tedious and annoying considering "left" is subjective and bipolar in this game and can be as far as the middle-right of the screen, which means firing won't work unless you're tapping on he right edge. I'd prefer a firing button near the left side of the screen, I think it would be easier for people with wider screens especially, considering you have to tap across polar sides in fractions of seconds. The game other than these two things is good, like robot unicorn attack "niced" down and much more generous. Hope it gets fixed, it's worth it, really.
I like it.
Firstly to those complaining about the ads, specifically when you die. Simple. Hit your home button minimise the game. Then go into your multitask/recent apps again and bring it back up. There's a few seconds pause but you skip the ad. Takes 3-5 seconds in total compared to the 15-30 of the actual ads.
For the game, it's fantastic. The graphics are beautiful and over all it has a much more whimsical and unicorn kinda feel to it then robot unicorn attack 2. The music is lovely and though it looks all innocent at first the game gets super fast paced, especially in endless. I wish there was more ad ons and unicorns but really it's a fantastic game. It's worth a shot if you like runners. I like that there are levels in the, as endless runners are getting old for me, but there's an option for endless as well.
The absolute best part of this is it's not to hard to earn coins. In RUA2 it's going to take you FOREVER to save up for an upgrade or something. In this it took me hardly any time at all to earn the money for a new unicorn. It's a perfect level of oay off but effort.
It's Great, but now I can't play it
First of all, I must say that Unicorn Rush is a great game. It's fun to play, and it gets challenging. I like that in a game.
However, the app recently devolved a huge glitch. When I tap the icon, it takes me to the start screen, but when I hit "play", all the game does is freeze and return me to my home screen. I've tried numerous times to play the game, but it still won't work. I've updated it, tried deleting it then re-downloading it, turning off my phone and starting it, and everything under the sun. It just won't work. Please fix this. I would really like to keep playing my all-time favorite game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 08, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mind Juice Media Inc.
- © 2012-2013 Mind Juice Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Unicoins$0.99
- Unicoin Doubler$0.99
- Sack of Unicoins$4.99
- Chest of Unicoins$19.99
- Barrel of Unicoins$9.99