Keep in touch with your address book's important contacts based on your current location!
Create alerts and reminders for specific contacts, based on:
- Your current location
- Set intervals (from each month to each year)
- Specific dates (events, important dates...)
Geo-located alerts go off when in proximity to your contacts.
Following an alert: make a phone call, send an email or a text message, or place a FaceTime call.
Easily import your important contacts into iKiT (manually, or directly from your address book).
Set up custom reminders for each contact.
View recent or upcoming alerts.
iKiT is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, and iPod Touch running iOS 5.
- Bug fixes
- Translation improvements
- Algorithm improvements for Location-based alerts.
- iPad Retina display support added
Ratings and Reviews
No problems so far
I didn't give it Five Stars because it's not an exotic application, but it seems solid so I gave it three good app to solve a limited class of problem.
Cancer treatment damaged my short term memory. I am hoping this app will help me keep in touch. So far no crashes and it Seems to work as advertised.
Don't even bother downloading it. The alerts don't work correctly, it constantly crashes when you try to adjust times and there's no way to contact the developer.
I've learned my lesson to download something that is questionable
Can't use it, as it crashes always. But where are the updates?
- Alexis Leroy
- 7.4 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © H2Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock iKeepInTouch $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.