Monsters Ate My Condo
By [adult swim]
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** 5 Best Mobile Games of the Year -- Gamasutra **
** iPhone Game of the Week - 9/16/11 **
"...I am blown away by the gameplay, presentation and humor of it all." -Touch Gen
"...one of the quirkiest and most addictive puzzlers we've played." -iTunes App Store
Adult Swim Games and PikPok present all-new monster puzzle action!! Terrible catastrophe! Four ferocious monsters of destruction are on a rampage and only residential high-rises will satisfy their boundless hunger. In this larger-than-life puzzle game, you will use intuitive swipe controls to match the colored floors. Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!
“A satisfying slice of lunacy.” -Slide to Play
"...it has a giant cartoon unicorn in it, so it wins by default."
• Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious
• Features both Endless and Time Attack modes
• Open Feint and GameCenter support for leaderboards and achievements
• Universal app works on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
• Retina-enhanced graphics for the new iPad
• Fully-animated monsters to delight players, destroy civilization
From Adult Swim Games, purveyors of the equally-terrifying “Robot Unicorn Attack” and “Amateur Surgeon” games, and PikPok, developers of highly addictive games like “BirdStrike" and the “Flick Kick” series.
** 1.2 UPDATE (01/17/12) **
• 11 New achievements (now 50 total)
• Fixed the Time Attack leaderboard
• Added screen rotation support.
• Added News button to title screen.
• Various other bug fixes
** 1.4 UPDATE (04/02/12) **
• Increased resolution support for new iPad retina display.
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix your crashing issue - email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what device/OS version you're on.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Removed OpenFeint
Monsters Ate My Spare Time
Absurdly simple and yet somehow appallingly addictive game. It manages to blend the need for a fast reaction time and pausing to think of strategy quite well. The crazy background song manages not to be annoying, which is a feat in of itself, and the sound effects are appropriately blaring. It’s also better then the freemium version which just fails to have the same level of fun due to the added grind. It’d be nice to see iCloud saves implemented in an update if only to keep progression consistent across multiple devices.
Music has stopped working
Great classic iOS game, however the terrific electronica music has stopped working after recent iOS updates. I have experienced this on a iPhone 6s and iPad Mini 2. Please bring back the tunes!
Where's the music?
Seriously, like what happened to the music. I have a iPhone 5, and both the original and super version don't play any music. Like it, but needs to bring the music back. Please 😁
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 34.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- ™ & © Cartoon Network (s11)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.