Another World - 20th Anniversary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: The game is not full screen on iPhone 5
Also known as Out Of This World™ and released across more than a dozen platforms since its 1991 debut, Another World™ has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike for its cinematic effects in the graphics, sound and cut scenes.
- AN IMMERSIVE ADVENTURE WITH UNIQUE STORYTELLING
Another World™ bridges the gap between Cinema and Action Adventure games with a completely new style of fluid, cinematic, storytelling.
Hurtled through space and time by a nuclear experiment gone wrong, you'll need to dodge, outwit, and overcome the host of alien monsters and deadly earthquakes that plague the alien landscape you now call home. Only a perfect blend of logic and skill will get you past the deadly obstacles that lie in wait.
- 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR IPHONE & IPAD
• Switch between Original/HD graphics by using 2 fingers at any time
• New intuitive touch controls or classic D-pad
• 3 difficulty modes, Normal (easier than original game), Difficult (Equal to original game) and Very Hard (more difficult than original game)
• 100% remastered Sounds and FX
• Game Center with 13 achievements
• 5 languages support (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
- CURIOUS? More info on:
anotherworld.fr (official page)
What's New in Version 1.4
Display bugs fixed
This game is not only more entertaining than 95 percent of games out 2day, but more fascinating than 99.9 percent of movies out 2day! And yes we want FLASHBACK!PLEASE?! Anybody who complains about the game has zero sophistication in gaming and is around 13 years old and would never be able to understand such a game. Go and download some ZOMBIE game. Sorry, that this game makes you think a little. Sheesh!!!
Takes me back...
This was one of the first games on a PC that hooked me completely. I wanted to find out what would happen next and get through the entire game. The iPad version is also good and, like the original PC version, requires precise timing and quick reflexes. This game is from the golden era of PC gaming and was unique for its time. It is still fun and playable.
Why no music?
I really love this! I was so excited when i found this, i could not believe this game got a remake. This has been one of my favorite SNES games ever since I was little, I love the new graphics and the added sound effects, but my only complaint is, where is the background music? Why wasn't that kept in? If that had been left in the game, I'd give 5 stars. Other than that, I really have no other complaints.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 09, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 102 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: DotEmu
- Another World 20th Anniversary © 2011 Eric Chahi, Digital Lounge. Developed and published by DotEmu. "Another World" and "Out Of This World" are registered trademarks of Eric Chahi. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.