By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Mobile Excellence Award for Best Mobile Utility Application
- App Gem Award from Macworld
Bloomberg Television is a 24 hour global business & financial news network that is watched by the most affluent and influential viewers in the world. It is supported by the world's largest international news bureau network with 146 bureaus in 72 countries.
With Bloomberg TV+ Watch:
- Live TV: Bloomberg Television Live 24-hours a day
- The biggest business, finance and technology stories right now
- Featured videos and breaking news stories directly from the homepage
- The most watched videos from the last 24 Hours and last 7 days across mobile and Bloomberg.com
- All the ‘New’ episodes added within channels since your last login, now tagged for easier discoverability
- Exclusive interviews with the most influential people in business, finance and technology
- Bloomberg's critically acclaimed shows on demand
- Download videos for offline viewing
- Get extra content on people, companies and topics while watching
- Search our extensive library of video content
- Add up to 10 personal channels for companies, people or topics and access them by adding them to the homepage’s ‘My Channels’ section
- Play audio in the background while browsing other apps
- Activate subtitles for full episodes in channels
- Set and receive reminders for upcoming programs on Live TV as well as notification when new videos are added to your favorite On Demand channels
- Synchronize your playlist with Bloomberg.com
- Customize your interactive scrolling ticker and get the latest news and market information
- Share videos via Twitter, Facebook and Email
- Join the conversation via a live Twitter stream for select live TV shows
Shows available on demand include:
- Bloomberg West
- Street Smart
- Bloomberg Surveillance with Tom Keene
- Bloomberg In the Loop
- Charlie Rose
Please send any feedback from within the app by going to the info section.
What's New in Version 1.4.10
- FIXED bug where users who weren't signed in lost their video playlist
Apple TV app review: Great content but buggy
Can't figure out how to review or leave feedback for the Apple TV app so doing so here. In short, great content and love the interface, but experiencing multiple issues:
- There is a live playback issue in which ongoing content will skip back about 10-15 seconds every few minutes. This generally happens every so often, but is annoying enough.
- Recently I've been getting error messages when trying to select the livestream
- Just today I had an issue when apparently another bloomberg video was playing and would not stop playing when I tried to switch to live TV
- Occasionally live audio cuts out
- Live video feed will freeze from time to time
- Ads are excessively repetitive. I get having ads and the need to monetize, BUT: 1) try to vary the ads as it becomes pretty annoying, and 2) ads before EVERY video when the videos are only a minute or two long is...excessive.
So....Bugs, but otherwise I really appreciate it.
One of the Better News Apps
The only complaint I have is that they do not sync well with AppleTV. Maybe if that was made an option the playlist would sync better. Otherwise, the content is fantastic and without cost!
I love the new UI but there are some bugs. Specifically I'll be watching a video and it'll just go black... If I just restart it'll play through normally. Also when it auto plays the next clip, I wish it stayed full screen instead of shrinking back down.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 07, 2015
- Version: 1.4.10
- Size: 37.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.