Lock My Folder HD: To hide Photos,Videos,Accounts
By coco Cai
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No one likes someone else being able to accidentally or intentionally view your private photos & videos and so on. With Privacy Manager you can easily organize and protect your private albums, photos, videos and accounts!
Accessing the application content is protected by your own password to keep your privacy hidden from other eyes.
• No networking function, bring you a sense of security!
• Smart Lock technology: if you forget to turn off the software, it auto-lock your privacy
• iCloud Backup features, make your data more securely
• Camouflage model upgrade to dual-user mode (perfect camouflage), different password can lock different content, you do not afraid to tell password to other people
• The level of technology like iPad login password
√ private photos / video encryption
• Import photos / videos from your iPad
• Import photo album directly
• Do not change photo format or resolution, Do not change video format (Perfect lossless storage)
• Photos/videos taken from the camera are stored into the app only, not into the iPad's library
• Export photos to your iPad
• Create custom albums for your photos
• Photo slide show, video preview
• Multi-touch gestures: zoom and swipe photo
• Batch Export, Batch Delete, Batch Move, Batch Copy functions For 'Privacy Photo'
• Batch select and save videos, Add Video From Wifi.
• Add info for photos or videos
• easy to use interface and operation, superior user experience
• Full Retina display support, compatibility with ios5.0
√ encrypted private account
• custom account group
• The password for accounts(even the login password) are stored like iPad login Password, it is very secure!
• Quick response to user feedback (via e-mail feedback from privacy setting)
• User Guide
you have any questions or suggestions, send us E-mail email@example.com, will give you a satisfactory answer
Note: The app only offers locking for data stored within the app, and not for the entire device.
What's New in Version 2.2
√ Fix bugs
Needs one more feature to rate a "5"
I have some photos on my iPad that I don't necessarily want the kids to see. What I like is the ability to transfer photos from my computer to my iPad without cables using Bluetooth or Wifi.
My only suggestion is to allow the creation of sub folders so I could sort our vacation in Vegas into categories.
Other than that, this is a great way to keep curious eyes out of my private business.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 09, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gui Wei
- © 2011 coco All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- PDF Maker$1.99