By Tiger Style
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Apple's 2012 iPad Game of the Year Runner-Up!
Bring A Sleeping Planet Back To Life
Epic adventure, action gameplay, and unlimited discovery
"One of the most satisfying gaming experiences I've had on this platform." "Outstanding and revolutionary."
- TouchArcade, 5/5
25 Best iPad games - Time.com
“The most interesting story I've seen in an iPhone game”
"Superb controls; unique gameplay"
- Slide To Play, 4/4 "Must have"
"Thousands of video games ask you to take life, but very few ask you to create it."
- Paste Magazine, 9.1/10
Nominated - Best Mobile Game and Excellence in Audio, 2012 IGF
In 2097, life is discovered on Mars. When your mission of first contact becomes trapped by a cave-in, you must master the alien ecosystem to survive. With time running out, you will make a decision that determines the fate of a lost planet.
UNCOVER THE MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT MARS
- Explore an open-ended network of exotic caverns.
- Decode mysterious signals and discover long lost ruins.
- Survive an unearthly world of strange creatures and hazardous terrain.
CULTIVATE YOUR OWN ECOSYSTEM OF ALIEN LIFEFORMS
- Grow a vibrant, interconnected ecosystem of exotic plants and alien creatures.
- Learn the diet, habits, and vulnerabilities of each new lifeform you encounter.
- Cultivate one species to feed another, eliminate unwanted infestations, and research unique behaviors.
DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR iOS
- Intuitive touch screen controls
- Nearly two hours of critically acclaimed original music.
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Tweet Research Progress to your friends back on Earth!
- UNIVERSAL APP - play on your iPad, iPhone 3GS or higher, or iPod Touch 3rd Generation or higher.
If you like Waking Mars, you'll love
Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon: http://apple.co/1h7BRUJ
Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor for iPhone: http://apple.co/2bZXkSh
Spider Bryce Manor HD for the iPad: http://apple.co/2bIcYfu
Tiger Style is the award-winning studio behind Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor. We are a fully independent collective of designers, artists, and musicians dedicated to bringing original, high quality games to iOS.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Fixed crash when exiting At The Gates.
Great addictive game
This game is for the thoughtful, thorough person and is not for fast action shooter-type. But also it can be played at the Causal-level where if you die you get returned at where you were, before you got stupid, and with all your supplies. Having died many times I really appreciated this feature. And Hint, hint - try the other jet packs if you get that far......
The reasons I didn’t give 5 star are 1. How to save your game is not readily apparent. 2. The fact that there are several possible endings is not obvious either. 3. And finally, there is no provision for changing the gender of the protagonist. But this one game I will keep on my iPad and maybe try my luck at a higher levels.
I can say if you make the right choices the ending is great!!!!!!!
Wow! Amazing Story unfolding!
I don't often give reviews but I've never played anything quite like this game. You actually feel like you are exploring a new environment. There are a few coordination/speed steps, but it is largely trying things and seeing what happens. I've died 3 times, but it doesn't spoil the game. Great not to have in app purchases. I was sucked in 2 hours ago and just came up for air. I will re rate the game if it does not continue living up to 5 stars, but so far it's great.
Love this game
Persistence pays off and failure des not send you back to the beginning. This builds a complex eco system step by step, level by level. Well worth the price for me and I wish they would make another one like it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 07, 2017
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 337 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Tiger Style Games
- © 2012 Tiger Style
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.