Diablo SuperBiker has renewed its design and improved the accuracy of its data detection system: the app is ever more reliable for your routes on the track and on the road. Track your sessions with your smartphone, save and share your records on Facebook!
The new version of Diablo SuperBiker provides you with even more details on your performance, offering you a more exciting user experience.
- A more accurate lean angle calculation, thanks to the combined use of telemetry and a new GPS algorithm, and to the use of the following parameters:
o Center of mass of the bike
o Tire width
o Maximum acceleration;
- Measurement of gravitational acceleration;
- Calculation of altitude;
- Detection of weather conditions (temperature and atmospheric pressure) during your riding experience;
- Detection of the type of asphalt for the traveled route;
- Greater accuracy and ability to handle long periods of no network coverage.
- Choose the duration of the countdown before starting the recording (5-10-20-30-60 secs.);
- Pause the recording during the sessions;
- Visualize data in an improved layout that facilitates the analysis of the sessions;
- Visualize telemetry data synchronized with the map.
- Choose between road map and satellite map views.
- Registration is mandatory to enable the saving of road and track sessions for more accurate measurements;
- Personalize your enriched user profile.
- Sign in with your Facebook profile;
- Find friends who have installed Diablo SuperBiker, either through Facebook or through the app itself;
- Share your best sessions on Facebook, Twitter, email.
- Access our new, more intuitive layout;
- Visualize all data collected during your sessions and those of your friends.
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
- Opportunity to use Google to register/login
- bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Making positive progress
I've had this app for a while and it seems when the lean angle is accurate the GPS top speed is off, especially when cornering over 100 mph. I know this because I have a very accurate speedo healer on my bike and video of my speedometer up to and throughout the corner. Having said all that I can say this is the best app out there for what I want. Other apps require social media login or make claims that I've found to be a stretch (at least where I live). I have recommended this app to other riders several times before this review and will continue to do so.
Really Enjoying the App!
It's simple to navigate. Right to the point. Unlike the other guys here I feel like the Lean angle is a little off. I'm more concentrated on the Lean Angle than the MPH. Thats the easy part of riding, anyone can go straight at high speeds. LoL. I don't expect this app to be perfect, but I can say I'm really enjoying it even if the numbers are just a little off. It's better than most other apps! I wish they were to not be as bias when it came to tires. I do love my Michelin P3.
Good app when you can get on it.
I've had the app for a year now and really like it, just one issue I'm having with it is that when I had to get a new phone it made me do my profile again and for some reason when I try to fill it out the "how far have you traveled in a year" part doesn't allow me to select anything and the thing just stays there at the bottom of the screen even when I select back. I haven't been able to use the app for little over a month now because of it. Really wish it would get fixed.
- Pirelli Tire LLC
- 32.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 Pirelli Tire LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.