NEW: HDR Photo Camera includes remote control for Apple Watch
Create the most amazing photos with the most accurate and advanced HDR processing engine.
We do more than just superimposing images. Our multilevel engine preserves details and textures, generating for you realistic and professional quality images.
In short: HDR Photo Camera takes three photos at different exposure levels (bracketing) and then it combines them, using the exposure fusing technique, into a single high dynamic range image.
The best results are obtained when the scene includes both dark and bright areas, such as taking pictures of a tall building against a blue sky, of the sunset into the sea or of some beautiful cloud formations.
* multilevel HDR processing engine
* three operation modes: Classic camera (single frame), HDR (bracketing + processing), Bracketing only
* automatic/manual exposure points
* single focus point (advanced settings)
* exif metadata
* pinch to zoom
* focus lock (when supported by the device)
* independent focus and exposure points
* instant preview
* HDR batch processing (The only application capable of capturing multiple sets of bracketed photos and processing them later with a press of a single button.)
"Mobile HDR" application shares the same HDR engine with "HDR Photo Camera" and in addition has the following complementary features:
* adjustable contrast, saturation and "exposedness" parameters
* automatic and manual ghost artifacts removal
* working resolution 16M pixels
* input images can be picked from Photos library or (for iPad) from external photo camera, memory card, etc.
* Remote control application for Apple Watch
* New option to remove advertising
Ratings and Reviews
Accurate & Useful
Saves me time with the built-in engine. Great to have such an app on iPhone 6+.
Buying the companion app, too. Thanks!!!
Shots come back overexposed, washed out. Details such as leaves are lost. Wasted $3.
I know a lot of people are having trouble with using this app but once you get the hang of it the results are amazing I mean I've been looking for an app like this that combines 3 photos together at different exposures (Like real HDR) I know that there's other apps out there that claim to take HDR pictures but they only take 2 different exposures instead of 3, other than that I wish it had a "Manual Mode" where you select the bracketing manually and also a way to combine pictures from the library and a way to adjust the levels on the photo (contrast, brightness, saturation) after you took it or combined it also please make a better looking icon! Thank you again!
- Intellsys s.r.l.
- 2.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Intellsys s.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.