## Exercise, going on a diet, study, quit smoking... tired of organizing all of these goals?
## If you made your resolutions and now want to know how well you’re doing!
## Through Check!, you can easily and independently manage your own goals.
## No more of that dull design! Check! presents 36 new, random colors!
• A calendar customized to your goals,
• Create your own calendar based on a selected theme.
• It does not have to be every day. You can select days of the week!
• Choose a colors that fit well with your goal to create your calendar (11 colors).
• Select the stage accordingly (1,2,3,5 steps).
• Motivates you by providing not only monthly statistics, but total statistics too!
• Separately organizes and presents you today’s goals.
• You can quickly and easily check today’s goals in the main screen.
• See list of your previous goals all at once
• See list of goals that you have accomplished to feel a sense of fulfillment.
• Various skin colors (11 colors)
• Random colors for new feelings
• Create calendar for each goal
• Mark results in calendar
• Memo and memo list
• Monthly statistics
• Total statistics
• Application Badge
• Provide diverse fonts
• Password lock
• Data Export (back up & restore)
## Support : contact@OrdinaryPeople.in
- FIXED : Summary calendar bug
Ratings and Reviews
This is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a calendar to track and check off days during my 12 week fitness prep. To the developers: I found this app with luck after several failed searches along the lines of “mark off days calendar” “custom mark off calendar” etc.
I only found this app because I searched “check calendar” (having no idea this app existed so I definitely wasn’t searching the name). If I were you I’d look into optimizing your keywords because it’s a useful app and a shame it doesn’t seem to be getting much exposure.
This app is awesome
Just what I needed title for calendar so I can name my activity and to mark my days off. So I can keep track of how many days of been doing it.
You can create as many calendars as you want. It’s easy to use, and you can quickly edit a calendar as you please.
Whoever created this app is awesome. Thanks. Makes life a lot easier. Cheers.
A bit confusing
It works for the most part but when I tried to look at the user guide it's in another language. The app icon keeps telling me that I have a message or something but I can't find what they're trying to get me to look at.
- SU WON SHIN
- 94.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ordinary People ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- In-App Purchases
- Remove AD $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.