The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be the life of the party, and dance the night away with the latest update!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.29.0
Turn it up, and get ready to party! Your Sims will dance the night away with the latest update, where you can:
• Complete the Party Time Live Event to unlock the ultimate Sim Town Party House!
• Set the scene with a smoke machine, DJ deck, photo booth, loveseats, and more
• Light up the night with animated dancefloors, strobe lights, disco balls, and the smoothest dance moves, including partner dances
Plus, keep your teen Sims entertained with exciting content designed especially for them, like the all-new Teen Life and Prom Hobby Events that unlock teen bedroom items and gorgeous prom outfits.
Be the life of the party with The Sims FreePlay, and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers. Thanks for playing!
Good game, but...
The times are ridiculous. In the real sims, they don't take that long, and there is a fast forward button. So, I would appreciate it if you please fixed that. It's just, the thing about that that frustrates me the most, is the quests. It says to search through bookshelf, add babies, etc.. But if I add babies, I can't continue through the quest quickly unless I have TWENTY FOUR LIFEPOINTS!!!! It's kinda ridiculous, like I said. And please do not just add in where it uses less lifepoints, add it in so that you just have the fast forward button at the bottom, and there is no specific time it takes, because TWENTY FOUR HOURS, and TWENTY FOUR LIFEPOINTS just for a baby? However, I do appreciate all the work that went into the game. Other than the time issue, I give this game five thumbs up.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Good game but..
Hi, I've been playing this game for a long time now and am starting to get a little bored with it. I feel if the game was more realistic like different facial features, different body shapes, Being able to do little house chores, having more types of clothing, being able to have more than 2 children, being able to go grocery shopping, I don't know just little things like that could make it more interesting just because it was more realistic. Also with things like quest shouldn't have a time frame for us to complete it because some people actually do have things to do throughout the day and can't play the game 24/7 and the price of things are really high I wish it was like before and didn't cost that much. I feel if you added and changed something's it would make the game great
This is a really great game I've been playing for about around 3 months now and I'm hoping you can do a tiny change and that is by making a sell number option. For instance if you have like a bunch of the same item and you want to sell all of them in a couple of taps instead of pressing and selling individually which in my opinion takes longer. For my current status I have a bunch of windows and doors "Around 500 total" and I was hoping to sell all of them but it takes forever so I'm hoping you guys see this and make this tiny change. 😅😅 Very Good New Update but was hoping for a multiple selling option!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 25, 2017
- Version: 5.29.0
- Size: 696 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2016 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Handful of Social Points$0.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99