Daily Workouts FREE - Personal Trainer App for a Quick Home Workout and Exercise Fitness Routines
By Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your own personal trainer wherever you are!
• Ten different 5 to 10 minute targeted workouts
• 10 to 30 minute randomized full body workouts
• 95+ exercises
• Great for both men and women
• Video showing how to do each exercise
• Developed by a certified personal trainer
• On-screen instructions and timer
• No internet required to do the workouts
• Integrates with Health app (calories burned data will push to Health app at end of workout if calorie calculation app setting is turned on)
Average Review Rating: 4.6/5.0 stars
***** - "Awsome - Omg best exercise app ever"
***** - "It really works and helped me to lose weight!!!"
***** - "Fantastic. Really fits into my schedule."
Daily Workouts FREE is a great 10 to 30 minute daily workout routine for men and women that steps you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Daily Workouts FREE combines all of the exercises from Daily AB Workout FREE, Daily ARM Workout FREE, Daily BUTT Workout FREE, Daily CARDIO Workout FREE and Daily LEG Workout FREE. It also features randomized full body workouts.
These proven exercises, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major muscles. Spending just minutes a day can strengthen and tone your body.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise. Simply select your routine and follow along!
>>> If you like Daily Workouts FREE, check out the full version which features:
• More exercises
• More workout routines
• Pilates, kettlebell, stretch and ball workouts and more
• Random and custom workouts
• Landscape mode
What's New in Version 4.60
- Data sync between iOS devices
- Minor enhancements
Thanks for using the Daily Workout Apps!
I love that there are so many different workouts on here. It's also great that I can play music on my phone while I use the app. (I've downloaded other workout apps that don't allow that.) The only thing I'd like to see change is to have an alternate exercise option at the bottom of the page. High planks are tough! Maybe that should be at the beginning instead of the ending when I'm already tired. If we could hit the next button and have an exercise from the beginning repeat, that would be great.
nothing not to love about it
great easy to understand videos and instructions in case you are a beginner like myself . the menu is great , options are very well thought out .
I like how it gives you a chance to prepare before each exercise . Maybe this time could be use to give out loud suggestions to improve your form , since those tips are crucial , or like another person suggested , use them to let you know if you need equipment
Very good free app.
This app is just as helpful (and painful) as it should be. I am very happy with the workouts, I rarely feel like any workout is too hard or too easy for my level. However, sometimes one exercise will be too difficult or easy and it sometimes seems like one workout does not fit with the rest of the workout difficulty wise. In general this app is good and I will definitely consider buying the paid version for an even better experience.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- Version: 4.60
- Size: 52.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- © 2011 - 2016 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.