Your own personal trainer wherever you are! Quick and effective workouts!
• Ten different 5 to 10 minute targeted workouts
• 10 to 30 minute randomized full body workouts
• 95+ exercises
• Great for both men and women
• Video showing how to do each exercise
• Developed by a certified personal trainer
• On-screen instructions and timer
• No internet required to do most workouts (streaming videos require internet)
• Integrates with Health app (calories burned data will push to Health app at end of workout if calorie calculation app setting is turned on)
Daily Workouts FREE is a great 5 to 30 minute daily workout routine for men and women that steps you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home. These proven workouts, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major muscles. Spending just minutes a day can strengthen and tone your body. The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise. Simply select your routine and follow along!
>>> If you like Daily Workouts FREE, check out the full version which features:
• More exercises
• More workout routines
• Pilates, kettlebell, stretch and ball workouts and more
• Random and custom workouts
• Landscape mode
Ratings and Reviews
Great for anywhere!
I almost never write reviews for workout apps because if they don’t work for me I just delete them and when they do I’ll just keep them on my phone and sometimes I forget about them. I should’ve written a review for this a long time ago. I love these app workouts they’re easy enough to keep up with, but difficult enough to feel the burn or soreness after. When I’m in a pinch I love using these. I always upload them every time I get a new phone. So worth it. You can do them anywhere too. Home, gym, hotel, park, beach, etc. I love that it tells you how many workouts you have left and has the timer too. I also like that it gives you about 3 secs to get into position before starting the next workout. One tiny critique that I would give is to maybe have a more scenic background or change it up a bit for the next upgrade so it doesn’t seem like these are dated. Other than that she has great workouts. Thank you for the apps and making them free!
I love this app, I love all the apps made by you guys~
I’m sorry but here’s one problem, when categorizing and communicating with the iPhone “Health app” when sharing the completed workout and calories burned with the health app the workout app sorts the activists completed under “active energy” instead of “workouts”. It’s a minor problem because other apps I use don’t count the “active energy” calorie counter towards my diet or my workouts because the information is in a category that doesn’t get used.
So, I use the workout app, I complete a workout, I burned 45cals, okay? I send that information to my health app, and my health app talks to my diet app.
So the information from your workout app, the 45cals gets sorted into a category called “active energy” onto the health app, then my health app talk to a diet app.
This is where the miscommunication happens; the diet apps don’t use “active energy” as a measurement from the health app, they use the workout feature from the health app.
So they easy fix is to change where the information goes, in my opinion the workout I compleat should go into the workout section of the other app.
But it’s okay if that never happens.
I appreciate the app regardless, thank you developers.
I’m in high school and it’s hard for me to stay in shape in between seasons. This app is great for helping me stay in shape and work on the spots I want to improve! Plus, the visual way it’s shows u how to do the workout is crazy helpful!! I’ve had to look at picture by picture explanations in other apps I’ve tried in the past that weren’t helpful at ALL but this app has a lady showing you exactly how to do it along with you! My only complaint is that the FULL version is 10 freaking dollars!!! I say get this app and if you need the upgrade I say get it cause it looks worth it but it’s just not right for me...
- Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- 59.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 2018 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.