Sago Mini Doodlecast
By Sago Sago
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App Store Best of 2013! Sago Mini Doodlecast is a unique drawing app that records your voice as you draw. Capture every stroke, word and giggle. Perfect for children ages 2-6. Play back your drawings and share them with friends and family.
Sago Mini Doodlecast comes with more than 30 drawing prompts – simple questions designed to inspire your child’s imagination. Choose a prompt or start from scratch. The app records the entire drawing process along with audio from the microphone to create short videos. The videos are as fun to watch as they are to create.
Sago Mini Doodlecast is a fun creative activity and a valuable teaching aid. It’s a great way for kids to express themselves through art and conversation. Families can use the app for everything from practicing counting and letters to talking about experiences and feelings.
• Great learning activity
• More than 30 storytelling prompts
• Easy-to-use drawing tools
• Records every stroke, word and giggle
• Automatically saves your movies
• Export videos to your camera roll
• Supports more than 14 languages including Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin.
• No in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you and your child can play without interruptions!
Our team of designers and developers create apps that children love and parents trust. We build on kids' natural sense of wonder, creativity and curiosity to make apps that are safe, positive and fun. Sago Mini are the ideal first apps for your little one.
What's New in Version 2.7
You are probably looking at these reviews to determine whether you are or not going to get this app. I personally encourage you to purchase such an amazing app. I am a big sister and I use this app to create bedtime stories for my 7 year old sister AND IM 11 AND LOVE THIS APP😃
*so get it
I have been looking everywhere for an app that would let me & my son write our own words and sound them out with our own recorded voices. I can create words he's familiar with and add phonics...This is brilliant!
I work with children with disabilities and this is great to help them see what they have done, hear themselves and learn about simple pictures.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 29, 2014
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 46.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- ©2014 Sago Sago Toys Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.