BillQuick, the time and billing application used by over 250,000 professionals worldwide, is now on your iPhone.
BillQuick for iOS allows you to easily record, edit and delete time and expense entries on your iPhone. The time and expense entries are automatically synced with your BillQuick Online account or your Web Suite server.
SIMPLE TIME TRACKING
• Enter billable hours for your projects right from your phone
• Shake your phone to keep on adding hours
• Access your entries and review previously entered time records
LOG EXPENSES EASILY
• Enter expenses quickly and easily
• Track mileage and more for reimbursement
• Let the app seamlessly keep your time and expenses up-to-date with your BillQuick Online account or your Web Suite server.
• Enter time and expense information even without wireless or data connectivity, then once the phone detects a signal it will automatically sync all the new entries.
For questions, comments or other feedback, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retain user settings on logout and other minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Each version is an improvement in functionality
App uses old data, so is unhelpful. When I go into log time, only older projects show up so I can’t even use it for current work.
This app was last updated 6 months ago. BQ is clearly focusing only on its new, more pricey core product.
Desperately needs new entry method. Scrolling takes too long!
The concept got this app 1 stars. It initially seemed like such a great idea, our company changed our database system to accomodate using this app as we have several employees who are almost always in the field.
The app lost 4 stars because of this: You have to scroll down your entire list of projects to select one. This list is in ascending order and cannot be changed. If your company only has a handful of projects and even fewer tasks, it isn't an issue but our company has a lot of both so it means a lot of scrolling! When you're done scrolling for the project, then you have to scroll for the task. I would suggest to the developers they implement the same "simple view" timesheet and expense log screem as in the software so that previously entered projects and tasks or expense codes show up. What could be even better is to enable the user to manually enter the project by number or name.
Until this change happens, BillQuick should change this app's name to BillSLOW!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.