MCQs for MRCS - Paper 1
By Cranworth Medical Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to ‘MCQs for MRCS - Paper 1' which has over 300 ‘best of five’ multiple choice questions on surgical anatomy, physiology and pathology. These questions and their accompanying detailed explanations are structured to cover the MRCS Part A syllabus and are an ideal way to revise on the move or continue your professional education. Due to the inevitable overlap of basic clinical science and clinical knowledge between examinations, this app is also suitable for revision for PLAB, USMLE and (if you are feeling keen) medical finals.
The topics covered include Anatomy (thorax; abdomen, pelvis and peritoneum; upper limb and breast; lower limb; head, neck and spine; nervous system), Physiology (general; respiratory; cardiovascular; gastrointestinal; renal; endocrine; nervous system; thyroid and parathyroid) and Pathology (cellular injury; wounds and healing; vascular disorders; growth and differentiation; neoplasia; immunology; haematology; microbiology and virology).
‘MCQs for MRCS - Paper 1' uses our advanced iPhone MCQ engine which is packed with a constellation of features. Here are some of our favourites:
* No subscription
* Regular additions to the question bank
* All questions stored on the iPhone so no data connection required
* Store an unlimited number of favourites to review again
* Tables and pictures in explanations
* Keep a record of your scores
* Choose to answer questions based on topic
* Exam countdown timer
* Detailed statistical analysis enables us to remove or re-write questions of poor discriminatory value
* Questions constantly reviewed to ensure they're up-to-date
All medical content is produced by our team of MRCS qualified surgeons.
Good luck with your revision!
NB Sets of questions relating specifically to immunology, pharmacology and respiratory and cardiovascular physiology and anatomy can be found in our 'Clinical Sciences' series of Apps.
What's New in Version 4.0
Updated for iOS8.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 07, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cranworth Medical Ltd
- © Cranworth Medical Ltd 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.