Coach's Eye - Video Analysis
By TechSmith Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Video doesn't lie. Get Coach's Eye today and see your performance improve immediately!
“Coach’s Eye is an innovative way for anyone to gain the competitive edge by studying the performances of elite athletes and translate that to their performances.”
—ALLYSON FELIX: 4x Gold Medalist, USA Track & Field
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: ProjectLift
Coach's Eye is the world's leading video platform for coaches and athletes who need to review athlete technique and game film. Coach's Eye delivers state of the art coaching and content management tools on your mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Record your players and instantly show them how to improve. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
• Capture videos at 60, 120 or 240 FPS with newer Apple devices.
• Video camera zoom during recording with newer Apple devices.
• Import video from your device’s Camera Roll, Dropbox, & more.
• Organize videos with tagging.
• Instantly review video on the spot.
• Compare two videos side-by-side.
• Zoom and pan videos to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using lines, arrows, circles, squares, and freehand tools.
• Create videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
• Quickly share videos via email, SMS, YouTube and Facebook.
PREMIUM TOOLS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• Angle tool: Draw multiple angles while reviewing video.
• Timer tool: Add timers to see elapsed time and calculate splits.
• Spotlight tool: Focus on the most important parts of your video.
EXCLUSIVE PRO VIDEOS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• USA Track & Field videos from Ashton Eaton, Allyson Felix, David Oliver & more.
• Professional goalies Marc-André Fleury, Jonathan Bernier and coach Marco Marciano.
COACH'S EYE + VIP MEMBERSHIPS
Get access to industry leading video tools and content management services for one low monthly price.
• Free up space on your local device without losing your videos.
• Access your videos anywhere, from any device.
• Cross platform license to state-of-the-art mobile coaching tools.
Individual Account Plans
• 2 GB of free cloud storage for sharing videos.
• Unlimited unlisted video sharing up to 2 GB free storage limit.
• Register up to 5 personal devices with your account.
VIP (IN-APP SUBSCRIPTION - $120/yr)
• 150 GB cloud storage.
• HD sharing.
• HD cloud backup.
• HD export.
• Send videos between your devices, or send from your Locker to devices.
• Access to all premium tools and effects.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.0.1
* Added support for GoPro Hero 5.
* Improved slow motion playback for high frame rate videos.
* Added ability to cancel subscriptions purchased from our site in-app (does not apply to subscriptions purchased through Apple).
* Misc. bug fixes.
I was very pleasantly surprised with this app. It is exactly what I was looking for to help analyze gymnastics exercises. I read some of the negative reviews and don't understand the issues. You can save videos easily and then post them on Facebook or send them out. I paid for the angle tool, but see no need to do the subscription.
The thing that would make this app perfect is if you could adjust the lines/shapes you draw on the video. Maybe you can and I just couldn't figure out how to do it. Seems like you have to "undo" the drawing and then try again. It would be great if you could just drag the object around. Seems like that should be an easy thing to add?
Ive had this for years and take for granted what it gives me. At my last practice I needed to show a kid what he was doing wrong and within 2 minutes I had recorded him and a better example of what he was doing and then showed him side-by-side and frame-by-frame where he needs to improve. It was a nice reminder of how valuable it is to me and I decided to update this review because of it.
It's easy too early to tell how I feel about this app but One thing is for certain, I love there idea. I haven't invested in the full blown version but editing and allowing down the playback helps you really catch whats going on. Is side-by-side ghost comparisons a feature in the pro version, great way for the athlete to see there improvement.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 81.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TechSmith Corporation
- © 2016 TechSmith Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- VIP Membership$11.99
- The Precision Pack$9.99
- Angle Tool$4.99
- VIP Membership$119.99
- Pro Membership$59.99
- Spotlight Tool$4.99
- Allyson Felix - Exclusive USATF Sprints Pack$4.99
- USATF - Exclusive Video Pack 1$12.99
- Ashton Eaton - Exclusive USATF Pole Vault Pack$4.99