By Shutterstock Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Webby Winner (People’s Voice Award – Utilities & Services)
Introducing the best way to discover images on a mobile device.
Shutterstock presents an elegant way to search, organize and download millions of beautiful stock photos, illustrations, and vectors from the world’s largest subscription-based image library.
• Browse smoothly through the Shutterstock image library with the swipe of a finger.
• Search by keyword to find images of any subject.
• See unique content curated by Shutterstock editors.
• View high-res preview images – the most vivid of any imaging app.
• Create, organize, and share lightboxes of images.
• Download images directly to your iOS device, to the cloud, or later from your computer, using your paid Shutterstock account
The Shutterstock app’s unique Mosaic view instantly interlocks images of different sizes and aspect ratios. You’ll see a breathtaking, seamless grid of pictures, making it easy and enjoyable to quickly flip through thousands of images.
A free Shutterstock browse account is required to use lightboxes — sign up within the app or at www.shutterstock.com.
What's New in Version 3.0
This is a major update to Shutterstock's iOS app which brings a stunning new UI and support for many new features, including:
- the ability to download vectors and illustrations
- support for downloading to most cloud storage providers
We've also introduced our new Discover tab which will help you explore deeper into the Shutterstock collection and give you personalised recommendations so that you're sure to find the image you need!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shutterstock Inc.
- © Shutterstock, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.