The most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones in its premium version with no ads! Fight for humankind's survival!
Four months after Kal Wardin defeated the Volterites, President Folsom is assassinated and the beleaguered colonies surrender to the Volterite Protectorate.
Since then, Kal has been lying low, but a desperate plea from Yelena calls him back to save Earth and humankind…
• An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
• Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
• Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
• Use Voice Chat to communicate with your friends in real time!
• For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
• Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game I have been with the franchise since NOVA 2 and I love it. The campaign is awesome fast paced, lots of action, and very hard. Now to the multiplayer. The multiplayer is definitely my favorite part of this game. It is especially good considering its on IOS. I am finally a level 100 with a jet pack, rocket launcher and lightning gun after months of playing. Now I couldn't find much things two be negative about but here are the two biggest things I could think of:
1. In the multiplayer there are more hackers than I can count! Game loft you really need to crack down on the hackers and ban them. It's so annoying when I join for example a free for all and there's a hacker running around with unlimited invincibility and unlimited jet pack ruining everyone's fun!
2. The other thing is the glitch where people use makes to I guess you could put it "fall out of the world" it's so annoying because they will just stand there sniping you and unfortunately you can't shoot them. I have only ever seen this done on badlands and lost world but unfortunately these are my two favorite maps! :( Gameloft this is a glitch that needs to be fixed!
Fun shooter, could use some improvements
This is a great app with a Halo feel to it. The campaign mode is nothing to talk about (although a lot of effort was put into it). The characters are hard to relate to and the protagonist is a bit of a jerk. He always seems to be complaining about every situation he ends up in. Yeah, I get that he's supposed to be rough and tough, but he has no heart. Also the narrative was boring and the dialogue sequences seemed to go on forever. Aside from the ok campaign, the multiplayer almost makes up for it. It's very exciting, yet the maps seem to have a similar design (except for the close quarters maps). And with only 10 weapons and no customization, gunplay can become a little repetitive; however vehicle warfare makes up for this niggle. Upgrades are a bit more expensive than I would like in a purchased game. Jet Pack usage should be accessible to new players or else it becomes an overwhelmingly unfair advantage. Too much grinding without in-app purchases must be done to obtain this Jetpack and even when finally purchased, it's not fun to play with knowing it's too easy to abuse.
Thank you for bringing this classic game back.
IMPORTANT EDIT: for those who are complaining about online multiplayer not working, it works perfectly fine for me, and I see others online as of 2019. However, multiplayer only works if you have an old Gameloft LIVE! account. Your account needs to have been created before October 10th 2018, or you won’t be able to connect to multiplayer. My online account was made in 2016, so I don’t have any issues. Unfortunately, new online accounts don’t seem to be supported, and I don’t think Gameloft is working on fixing this. Sorry guys :/
I was pretty devastated when I found out in mid-2017 that the game wouldn’t support iOS 11. I held on to iOS 10 for a long time, but my phone eventually auto-updated, and I lost the game.
One year later, and they finally decided to show N.O.V.A 3 some love. I’m super glad to be back, even though the multiplayer is pretty dead. Anything is better than the disgrace of a game called N.O.V.A Legacy, though. While you’re at it, could you guys please consider bringing back N.O.V.A 1 (the original 2009 game) and N.O.V.A 2?
Edit: for those who are complaining about multiplayer not working, it works perfectly fine for me, and I see others online. However, multiplayer only works if you have an old Gameloft LIVE! account (one created before October 10th, 2018). My online account was made in 2016, so I don’t have issues. New online accounts don’t seem to be supported, sorry guys :/
- 2.8 GB
- Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- A Pocket Full of Credits $0.99
- A Box Full of Credits $2.99
- Kal's Stash $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.