Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames that you can save to your computer or share to Facebook Twitter and Flickr. With 73 adjustable frames, support for up to 9 photos in a single frame, rounded corners and plenty of border patterns, you will always have a unique look.
Since PicFrame was released on the iPhone and iPad we have often been requested to create a Mac version for people to use on their desktop, well here it is! PicFrame on the Mac is just as easy to use, select a frame, drag and drop your photos in, tweak the border size, give the photos rounded corners, add a color or pattern, resize the adjustable frames and save the photo or share it to Facebook.
• 73 fully adjustable frames (drag the borders between each photo for endless customization)
• Support for up to 9 photos
• Save your work in progress as a PicFrame project file
• Rounded corners
• Change the border size
• Zoom and drag the photos around
• Easy color picker for border color
• Multiple patterns to use for the border
• Ratios 1:1, 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9
• High resolution (Up to 3264x3264)
• Share to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
• Drag and drop photos into the frame
• Touch Bar support for new MacBook Pro devices
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrame for updates and information.
What's New in Version 2.8.4
An issue when resizing the border on a single image frame has been fixed.
• Support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro lets you quickly style or save your PicFrame
• Resizing the window is now supported, go full screen!
• Redesigned tool bar
• Increased sharing resolution
• Changed zoom behaviour
• Interface improvements
Getting a refund
What the heck? $4 for this?! It has almost no options, nothing like the mobile version. I deleted it and will be requesting a refund. Check out PhotoScape X instead.