Modern Conflict 2
By Gaijin Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gaijin Entertainment presents the sequel to the popular tactical strategy game, which has won the devotion and recognition of many players worldwide. The Modern Conflict 2 project will provide you with new battles, more gameplay, and multiplayer mode, the most interesting feature!
World powers will face each other in a desperate fight for global superiority and will transform the entire planet into an actual battleground. Be ready to develop batteries of artillery in the Gobi desert, to construct air facilities on glaciers and hide your tanks in the rainforests of Amazonia. But the enemy will also be cunning, after all, since now you have the ability to battle with a general whose skills are no worse than yours. You can do it in the the fully-featured multiplayer mode!
Blitzkrieg and deep defense, invincible tanks, high-speed helicopters and lethal missiles – Modern Conflict 2 has everything for global war, and even more!
- Many fascinating single missions and campaigns;
- Gaming with friends and quick online battles (versus and coop);
- Your own army, various units and war tactics;
- More than 150 different maps on 4 types of landscape (tundra, desert, jungle, city);
- Character development system: abilities, special technologies and set of initial bonuses;
- Over 100 achievements, as well as leaderboards on the GameCenter network service.
What's New in Version 1.25
- 5 new coop missions
- iOS 9 support
- bug fixes
One of the more underrated games on the AppStore, this game brings creative strategies and non-linear gameplay.
I believe this game is swell because you can play it offline AND online, and exercise and gain new skills either way.
I also believe that more gamers should play this game because I hate the waiting time for contestants to show up. The only downside I can see with this game is that it's not very popular, which is a shame, therefore the cue times to fight with/ against others can sometimes feel a bit long.
it's a classic to me since I've played it from time to time over the course of the last couple of years. The dev have always been loyal to it regardless of it's popularity, and with that I'm very great full.
Overall, I would definitely recommended it to others and it's definitely not a waste of time.
Awesome game. Single player just needs to give a little bit more xp.
Fun game to play has some minor flaws but overall great game to play
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2015
- Version: 1.25
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Gaijin Entertainment Corporation
- © 2014 Gaijin Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Oil train$9.99
- Oil tank$4.99
- Oil tanker$24.99
- Oil supertanker$49.99
- Oil terminal$99.99