Modern Conflict 2
By Gaijin Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gaijin Entertainment presents the sequel to the popular tactical strategy game, which has won the devotion and recognition of many players worldwide. The Modern Conflict 2 project will provide you with new battles, more gameplay, and multiplayer mode, the most interesting feature!
World powers will face each other in a desperate fight for global superiority and will transform the entire planet into an actual battleground. Be ready to develop batteries of artillery in the Gobi desert, to construct air facilities on glaciers and hide your tanks in the rainforests of Amazonia. But the enemy will also be cunning, after all, since now you have the ability to battle with a general whose skills are no worse than yours. You can do it in the the fully-featured multiplayer mode!
Blitzkrieg and deep defense, invincible tanks, high-speed helicopters and lethal missiles – Modern Conflict 2 has everything for global war, and even more!
- Many fascinating single missions and campaigns;
- Gaming with friends and quick online battles (versus and coop);
- Your own army, various units and war tactics;
- More than 150 different maps on 4 types of landscape (tundra, desert, jungle, city);
- Character development system: abilities, special technologies and set of initial bonuses;
- Over 100 achievements, as well as leaderboards on the GameCenter network service.
What's New in Version 1.24.5
- new campaign "Cold Autumn"
- new flags
- fixed change name option
- fixed freeze at the start of the battle on some devices
Buggy in app purchases, painful corrective process
So many problems that they have a link on the purchase page for problems with in-app purchases, but then want you to send iTunes invoices, user name, and more info to correct the problem...
It's a fun game, but they should work out the bugs before they start charging money.
Wish we could create our own maps to thou
Ruined a great game with user hostile business model
The fact that users has to earn the right to play single player games or pay up is a terrible business model. This used to be a fun game, not it is focused on forced multiplayer mode with poorly matched opponents. Will delete from my devices now.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 19, 2015
- Version: 1.24.5
- Size: 41.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Gaijin Entertainment Corporation
- © 2014 Gaijin Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Oil train$9.99
- Oil tank$4.99
- Oil tanker$24.99
- Oil supertanker$49.99
- Oil terminal$99.99