iDoceo is a powerful teaching assistant for the iPad.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is only stored locally in your iPad, not in cloud or external servers.
An all-in-one tool that consists of:
- Fully fledged grade book, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked with Google Classroom.
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single class
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images, etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week(s) schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each class. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lessons
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, categories, rows and pages to organize your information at will
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the grade book to your needs
- Send personalized information and reports to your students by e-mail automatically with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV (for any major spreadsheet software)
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per class with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a class. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, class, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
• Class report and XLS export may now include rubric details, value or text
• XLS Import wizard will let you select the sheet you'd like to work with if more than one detected
• Summary view chart - on numeric grades - may now be configured at will. Number of bars, max and percentage options
• Easily assign groups in bulk from the seating plan view
• Student text notes from different classes may now be reviewed from the student's sheet
• Online multiple choice tests now available for students!
• Unlimited number of questions, from 2 up to 7 possible answers with text or images.
• Rubrics submitted by students may now include comments
• iDoceo Connect online library is now ready. You can easily share tests with other users
You can check all the details inside iDoceo's Help > What's new section
Ratings and Reviews
Literally Jaw Dropping
I am a pre-service teacher preparing to student teach after the holidays. I had found a few other apps that I was interested in using to keep myself organized, but they all left me wanting a bit more out of them. Then I found this app. I bought it on the spot once I saw just how many features it has (devs - you could probably charge more for this and no one would fault you). The number of things you can do with this app are staggering; when I found the rubric feature I seriously just stared at my iPad with my mouth hanging open for a few seconds. Seriously, if you are a teacher who’s attached at the hip to your tablet, this app is well-worth the money - and I say that after simply looking at all that is available after I installed it. There is definitely going to be a learning curve figuring out how to do everything, but that’s better than not being able to do everything that you want to do. My only ‘gripe’ would be that this NEEDS a desktop companion for ease-of-access and the ability to go between a school-issued laptop and a personal iPad. That said, the devs’ commitment to privacy and data security is greatly appreciated.
Tl;dr: This app is robust, comprehensive, and poised to becoming something bigger than it currently is, I think.
Customizable and Very User-Friendly
I'm a college professor and this app meets my needs and then some. I use the "diary" aspect to jot down concepts and key ideas I want to explore in each class and the grade book and attendance for quick daily writings and attendance. I love how I can integrate images and handouts by placing them in either the pin board or summary, which allows me to smoothly go from one screen to another as I lecture or facilitate workshops and group work. I put each class's syllabus in their respective classes, which, in turn, lets me go back to the syllabus for quick check ins. I can also see student attendance at a glance and, if necessary, email individual students or the entire class directly from the app. And, if necessary, I can email students handouts that are attached to a day's lesson plan! Frankly, I honestly feel I'm just scratching the surface of what this app can do. iDoceo is helping me go paperless even more--which, with my being an English professor, can be almost a miraculous feat.
iDoceo is amazing!
I searched for so many different teacher planner apps....none of them can even hold a candle to this one. I read all the reviews, visited the website, but kept wondering (being the fragile teacher that I am), should I really spend the money? Then, one of the reviews I read said "just buy it!" So, I broke down and bought it. School hasn't even started yet, and I keep getting on and watching the videos and getting excited to try everything out. It's unbelievable! In fact, it's so amazing, I even bought the 3-pack classroom badge maker, random picker (even though there's a random picker in iDoceo) and Teammates that I plan to incorporate, too. I teach foreign language and plan to use the two wheels on the random picker to practice conjugation...one wheel for pronouns and one wheel for verbs to conjugate. So, just buy it -- you'll be amazed!!!
Thank you so much to the creators! :-) I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
- Bert Sanchis
- 115.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swiss German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 iDoceo Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.