Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
What's New in Version 8.5
In this release we have continued to work on bugs and crashes including:
- We now support Office 365 Kiosk plans
- Sign in related issues
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues please shake your device and let us know.
7+ / iPad mini 4, iOS 10.x
I'll keep this short and sweet. Not the best approach since (1) files (eg, .doc and .pdf) constantly rearrange themselves after being accessed; (2) the app does not allow users to see the entire filenames (a problem if your firm has similarly-titled files distinguished by certain words, numbers, etc. or files with lengthy names); (3) Word docs, of all file types, are distorted when viewed from within the app; one should not have to access another app (Word) for .doc viewing in order to get a normal view; and (4) the app requires frequent logins. Minus one star for each. That only leaves one.
UPDATE: the fifth and final issue is that the processing gear symbol (next to the LTE/wifi icon) on my iOS devices is active constantly during use; raises concerns about power consumption. As an aside, it appears that the frequent login issue has been resolved in the latest update.
UPDATE 2: now the "available offline" screen has been invaded by a useless menu that takes up 2/5ths of the screen. Incomprehensible. It's like they're trying to make people hate using the app.
Really like this app, it does everything I need. Just a couple of things to mention, sometimes it doesn't upload pics pending. You have to open the app to upload them. Also when looking through a lot of pics it can crash. That's my only issues.
Doesn't upload in the background
Never uploads in the background, even with the "use mobil network" turned on. Issue has been notified to Microsoft in their forums since 2014 or 2015 and it seems they don't care or ignore it. Google -not uploading in the background- and you'll see.
To upload you have to go into the app and wait until all files upload. It can take forever.
MS please address the issue.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 8.5
- Size: 150 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$7.99