By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fill-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Conceptis puzzle offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting the squares around each clue so that the number of painted squares, including the square with the clue, matches the value of the clue.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To fill multiple squares, press and hold fingertip until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. The game also features a powerful Smart-fill cursor for quick, single-tap filling of all remaining empty squares around a clue.
For more fun, Conceptis Fill-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Fill-a-Pix puzzle samples
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Smart-fill cursor for faster playing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-fill starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 4.1
This version improves performance and stability.
My favorite puzzle
I really enjoy these puzzles. I wish additional packs were a bit less expensive, but I find I can redo the puzzles several times... Stretching the value of the puzzle pack.
The cursor is a drag
I was excited to try this game, and I love Japanese number puzzles. Several of conceptis' other games are fantastic. But this game requires you to click and drag the cursor for each move, which is incredibly annoying. I couldn't play more than one game.
Having to drag the cursor around to where I want to tap is completely annoying and ridiculous. I love all these puzzles but there's no way I can continue to play that way.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Logic - Variety 1$2.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety 1$2.99
- Basic Logic - Variety Large$3.99
- Basic Logic - Variety 2$2.99
- Basic Logic - Extra Large 1$4.99
- Basic Logic - Variety 3$2.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety Large$3.99
- Basic Logic - Famous Paintings$4.99
- Basic Logic - Variety Large 2$3.99
- Basic Logic - Animal Kingdom$3.99