By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fill-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Conceptis puzzle offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting the squares around each clue so that the number of painted squares, including the square with the clue, matches the value of the clue.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. To fill multiple squares, press and hold fingertip until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. The game also features a powerful Smart-fill cursor for quick, single-tap filling of all remaining empty squares around a clue.
For more fun, Conceptis Fill-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Fill-a-Pix puzzle samples
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Smart-fill cursor for faster playing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto-fill starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 3.4
This version resolves an issue of occasional reset of Weekly Bonus puzzles’ progress. It also improves performance and stability.
Love these puzzle and the app due to convenience over books. But, the price of additional puzzle packs are outrageous (in my opinion). I bought a book from this company with the same kind of puzzle for $6.95; which had over 125 puzzles. Compare this to the app where you get 20 puzzles for $1.99 to $7.99... Rip off, so much so that I am taking the time to write a review about it, which I NEVER do. Other comments have had good suggestions about more puzzles per additional pack, and I've emailed the company about possible suggestions as well, however, the company said that it currently has no plans to change prices or offer discounted puzzle packs. I hope another app similar to this pops up soon and has better options for additional puzzles... The competition could help price wise so puzzle fans can continue to enjoy the puzzles without be screwed over price wise.
Relaxing and challenging
I've had this app for a couple weeks and am very much enjoying these puzzles. Really engaging, they make you think, and the easy logic puzzles are not frustrating.
A couple additional things would be nice. First, hints for learning the hard logic puzzles. Also, it would be nice if the extra puzzle packs were cheaper- I'd buy more of them.
Love this but need a way to delete packs
I love these puzzles and all the various packs provided, but I wish there was a way to delete packs we're not interested in or can't get anyway (like all the iPad ones since I only play on my phone). Also I echo the request for more puzzles per pack. Otherwise, love the puzzles and just wish I had way more.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Logic - Variety 1$2.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety 1$2.99
- Basic Logic - Variety 2$2.99
- Basic Logic - Variety Large$3.99
- Basic Logic - Extra Large 1$4.99
- Basic Logic - Variety 3$2.99
- Basic Logic - Famous Paintings$4.99
- Advanced Logic - Variety Large$3.99
- Basic Logic - Variety Large 2$3.99
- Basic Logic - Animal Kingdom$3.99