Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our latest free update includes Redstone Circuits, Desert Temples, Rabbits, and more!
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Craft, create, and explore alone, or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
Check out the new Pocket Edition trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-fMtNOS_gU
What's New in Version 0.13.2
- Journey to the West Skins
- Various bug fixes
What’s New in Version 0.13.1
- New Holiday Skins!
- Various bug fixes.
What’s New in Version 0.13.0
- Basic Redstone Circuits, including Redstone Wire, the first set of Redstone Producers (Daylight Sensors, Pressure Plates, Tripwire Hooks, and more), and the first set of Redstone Consumers (activator rails, note blocks, TNT, Trapdoors, and more). The rest of the Redstone functionality is right around the corner…stay tuned.
- Desert Temples! But maybe stay off the roof...can't say we didn't warn you.
- Keep zombies out with Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, and Dark Oak doors.
- Cute fluffy crop-eating bunnies!
- Biome Settlers Pack, with new skins from the Desert, Tundra & Forest.
Awesome it's the game everyone needs but with all great things there are flaws
So the game is the best ever(obviously!!) but I say this an I think everyone can relate that 1 we want to be able to video tape are adventures in this game 2 plz for creative make it able to open the dang chest because I like making worlds when I spawn with my friends and we have a swords armor in a chest ready to go to fight and play the story, I can't do that unless I keep switching over game modes, and I can't do that for everything to make armor I have to lay the material in blocks down then enter survival, then dig them , make them put them in a chest. It's a pain in the but. 3 multi player is a pain in the but to there is local servers but my friends and I can't always be at the same house. I'm sure if all you did was make it within the game and say pay 10 dollars or so for a month and download this free server app where you can add your friends and make changes to your server. Everyone would buy it and you would make a fortune. Because my cousins and I have looked for years to no avail to any servers for us(just us to play on!!!) we even willing to pay money for it but it didn't work out many games have the in game server option like "block heads" and you pay money to keep it running. 4 you need to fix multiplayer local mode because it's just also laggy, glitchy. If anyone reads this plz write a response and click that agree button 👍🏼.
Important, Developers Please Read :)
I have owned MCPE since like 6.0 and I am a big fan. The game is great and is as quoted, "limitless." I own Plug for MCPE and Plug Pocketmine for MCPE and I enjoy hosting online servers from anywhere with my friends. Being a huge redstone guy and having played the MCPC version since 2011 I majorly look forward to repeaters, pistons, dispensers, etc... I respect Team Mojang's efforts and updates, but one thing I haven't seen in any snapshots is enderpearls. Nor have I seen much on the topic of fluent working redstone circuits that provide little lag. This is not a complaint, to any readers who are doubting buying this app. This game is (in my opinion) the best 3D gaming experience you can get and it is COMPLETELY a sandbox game (meaning you can build/do anything you want) I again highly recommend this game and I thank the developers for all of their hard work. :) Ooo one more thing! Important! I own servers on Plug Pocketmine for MCPE as said before, but with the new 0.13.2 update I can't host AT ALL because other players (INCLUDING ME) can't join my server... Can you please fix ASAP because I spent money on my servers and I do NOT want that to go to waste!!!
0.13.1 Bugs and Glitches
I absolutely love this game and what it allows me to do. I've had it for maybe 3 years now, and I've grown quite attached to it. But, there's a few bugs and glitches in my game that make it hard for me to play and enjoy my gameplay.
1. Items collected not showing up in my inventory- when I have a full inventory, my game will collect blocks that I've mines, and then, because the inventory is full and there's no room for the blocks, they're gone. I can't reload and get them back. Nothing, they're just gone.
2. Everything (except for chests, torches, my animals, and vines) is invisible when I log onto the world- sometimes I may enter one of my worlds and everything is still there, but just invisible. This glitch is gone after I go back to the homepage and try again, but it's still a little irritating.
3. Sprinting button stops randomly- when I'm in trouble and trying to run from something, my sprint will stop out of no where. It's nothing with my hunger, nor me accidentally slipping my finger off the button.
These are the three major glitches and bugs in my game, that of which you will have hopefully fixed in the next update. Thank you for reading.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 0.13.2
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mojang AB
- © Mojang AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Town Folk - Skin Pack$0.99
- City Folk - Skin Pack$0.99
- Halloween - Skin Pack$0.99
- Holiday 2015 - Skin Pack$1.99
- Biome Settlers - Skin Pack$1.99
- Journey to the West - Skin Pack$1.99