Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
By G5 Entertainment
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
● Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
● Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
● Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
● Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
● Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
● Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
You can unlock additional bonuses via in-app purchase from within the game!
● Over 500 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
● Nearly 200 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
● About 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
● Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
● Game Center Support
***Did you know? Minimized game continues transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - World of Adventures™!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in Mac App Store!
▶ Stand O’Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ The Island: Castaway® 2
▶ Supermarket Management 2
▶ Totem Tribe Gold
▶ Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ Letters From Nowhere®: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Survivors: the Quest®
▶ 9 Clues: The Ward
▶ Kingdom Tales 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Terms of Service: http://www.g5e.com/termsofservice
What's New in Version 1.21.100
Download this fresh update of your favorite city builder and continue creating dwellings, shopping malls, cinemas, stadiums and other important buildings. Have more fun than ever!
WHEEL OF FORTUNE – Are you lucky? Tempt fortune! Twist the wheel and win cool gifts.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS – Experience these important optimizations for yourself!
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
Fun but can become expensive to play
I like this game a lot, it is the only game that has caught me to become addicted. I played it years ago, then stopped due to life changes, then now got the time again to play, I was very happy to play it again, but now it wasn’t like I remember it. I started to figure out that now, in order to expand and evolve in the game you have to pay money to buy those diamonds, diamonds is really what you need to advance in the game. You earn diamonds here and there but maybe just a few, this is not enought to do the things you have to do to grow the city, to take real steps to grow your city you need diamonds, and a lot of them, and you have to pay cash for them, over and over and over and over and over…. at the end you can be easily paying a couple $100 or more to play this game to its limits. I stopped at $7 … I think I’ll keep looking for other games to play that don't need to make me spend money carelessly. Oh! and one more problem, unistalling doesn’t erase your old city’s data. I tried many tricks to start over with a new tactic for my city but the game doesn’t let you reset. - Boring.
good game but could use some improvements
its a good game but the social network quests are annoying especially when you dont use some of the social networks. I enjoy the game but it needs to offer an easier way of reseting the game if you get stuck.
also make gems easier to obtain, i will never pay cash to advance in a game, and make the energy bar refill faster i dont like playing for 5 minutes then have to wait 40 mins before i can do anything else due to the really slow refill. make the refil about 30sec. for while game is open and then the 2 minutes while away from game
Cons: Energy Refill and Diamonds requirements
Look, this is a very fun game. It’s very fulfilling and a great time filler. However, No one wants to have to pay cash to fulfill goals in a game that should have goals that earn you the supplies that you need anyway. Why make upgrading buildings so energy costly if the energy doesn’t fill respectively as quick? Also, the energy SHOULD refill when a person levels up, but it doesn’t. Another problem is that land expansion should not cost both coins and diamonds. I feel that these issues are all ploys to make people pay cash for a supposedly “free” game. I am noticing that these issues are also the main complaints of all of your gamers, it would be wise to listen up.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 1.21.100
- Size: 374 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2011 - 2016 G5 Holdings Limited. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- Deck of Diamonds$4.99
- Three decks of Diamonds$9.99
- Deal of the Day$0.99
- Few city credits$1.99
- Handful of city credits $4.99
- Briefcase of Diamonds$19.99
- Pile of city credits$9.99
- Sack of city credits$19.99
- Heap of Diamonds$49.99