Build the city of your dreams… and then run it in Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon!
● Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
● Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
● Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
● Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
● Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
● Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
You can unlock additional bonuses via in-app purchase from within the game!
● Over 500 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
● Nearly 200 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
● About 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
● Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
● Game Center Support
***Did you know? Minimized game continues transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - World of Adventures™!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in Mac App Store!
▶ Stand O’Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ The Island: Castaway® 2
▶ Supermarket Management 2
▶ Totem Tribe Gold
▶ Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ Letters From Nowhere®: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Survivors: the Quest®
▶ 9 Clues: The Ward
▶ Kingdom Tales 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Terms of Service: http://www.g5e.com/termsofservice
We have made game improvements. Download this FREE update and continue building the best place to live ever!
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS – Experience these important optimizations for yourself!
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
Leave a review and let us know what you think of our latest update. Your feedback helps us provide you with the best experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but can become expensive to play
I like this game a lot, it is the only game that has caught me to become addicted. I played it years ago, then stopped due to life changes, then now got the time again to play, I was very happy to play it again, but now it wasn’t like I remember it. I started to figure out that now, in order to expand and evolve in the game you have to pay money to buy those diamonds, diamonds is really what you need to advance in the game. You earn diamonds here and there but maybe just a few, this is not enought to do the things you have to do to grow the city, to take real steps to grow your city you need diamonds, and a lot of them, and you have to pay cash for them, over and over and over and over and over…. at the end you can be easily paying a couple $100 or more to play this game to its limits. I stopped at $7 … I think I’ll keep looking for other games to play that don't need to make me spend money carelessly. Oh! and one more problem, unistalling doesn’t erase your old city’s data. I tried many tricks to start over with a new tactic for my city but the game doesn’t let you reset. - Boring.
Just began playing this game. From the start, building uses too much energy. It needs to be reduced or additional ways to earn it developed as waiting what is it 5 minutes for just 2 additional takes forever when you are trying to complete tasks. I don’t have all day to sit down and play this game, so when I do it would be nice to actually complete a few things and grow the city.
As with other similar games, this game only lets you select 2 options for rotating your buildings. It makes the set up of the town look weird. Why can’t you develop options to where you can place any, say drive way, in any direction. Right now if you are to the left of the road your driveway may end up going into the grass or another building lot not to the road. Not sure if I described that accurately or not.
Anyway, game is good thus far. Only needs some tweaks with these two areas I feel.
LOVE IT BUT CRASHES AFTER I UPDATED
A new update for virtual city playground was released June 18th, and I updated on the 23rd. Ever since I updated, the game will not make it past the loading screen. I open it, it loads for like 5 seconds, then crashes and completely exits out. I updated my 2017 MacBook Pro & everything, deleted and reinstalled the game, checked for issues with my laptop/any of the files and nothing... I can’t play the game anymore because it won’t even OPEN and I have no idea what to do. This used to be my favorite, and I’m very upset as I was looking forward to the new improvements and features. Still giving it 4 stars because I honestly haven’t found another game that caters to my love for casual city-building/management like this one does! Fun game to de-stress and definitely recommend playing it- that is, IF IT DECIDES IT WANTS TO OPEN PAST THE LOADING SCREEN ON YOUR COMPUTER CAUSE OTHERWISE TOUGH LUCK DUDE. PLEASE HELP ME
- G5 Entertainment AB
- 382.2 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 2016 G5 Holdings Limited. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.