ScoutDoc - Farm Field Scouting
By AgNition Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ScoutDoc is an easy to use field scouting app for farmers and professional crop agronomists. The app allows users to document and save field information collected when scouting or inspecting field crops.
Demo available at www.scoutdoc.com/Website/AppDemo
- Simple and easy to use app designed for farmers and crop agronomists
- Input crop and field identification details, document weeds/diseases/insects in the field including type and pressure.
- Field map section allows the user to draw a representative map of each field they are scouting on the iPad.
- Images of Field maps can also be imported for use.
- Text areas allow the user to add information, comments and action plans for each location and crop issue.
- Each scouting record can be saved as a PDF file or a ScoutDoc file (.sdr) then stored on the device, shared by email and/or reloaded for future updates.
- Try before you buy - free 15-day trial of the Cloud available before you purchase.
- Purchase a subscription either within the app, or while signed in to the ScoutDoc Cloud service in your browser.
- Add your own logo to newly generated reports.
- Generate your pest lists and add grower lists to speed up the data entry process.
- Subscription includes access to future updates.
- Allows you to backup your ScoutDoc data to our cloud server where you can log in to export your data and generate reports.
- ScoutDoc allows farmers and agronomists to keep accurate information field crop conditions throughout the growing season.
- ScoutDoc improves scouting efficiency and reduces paperwork; no more paper field scouting forms and clipboards.
- ScoutDoc allows the user to share scouting information with others immediately through email.
- ScoutDoc allows the user to save scouting information electronically, in order to easily review or update information and also tracking a series of site visits.
ScoutDoc has been developed by AgNition, specialists in developing mobile technology for agriculture.
What's New in Version 2.2
Resolved issue where record data was being overwritten with "Value" input in some instances.