EasilyDo Assistant for Contacts, Calendar, Email, Travel and Receipts
By Easilydo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EasilyDo is an award winning assistant that organizes your work and personal life. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, adds meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times. Premium and Business editions take assistance to another level and even connect to Salesforce to automate CRM data entry!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time & parking
• Auto-dial into conf calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• Add confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants, movies, & events to cal
• Track packages
• Set bill reminders
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Get free apps
• Auto-text when you leave a certain location
• Schedule birthday greetings with custom photo & gift card
• RSVP to invites
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos and pics you're tagged in from Instagram
• Add profile pics to Contacts
• Add contact info from email to update Contacts, Salesforce and Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts from a Contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new & existing contacts from email and auto-adds them
• Store a backup of your device's Contacts
• Real-time email discovery for related tasks
• Add up to 5 'Important Email' Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts
• Save 10% on gift cards for birthdays
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifs for delays, cancellations & gate changes
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium PLUS
• Automatically add and update contact info from the signature block of emails to Salesforce
• Intelligent reminders to log emails and meeting notes, upload documents and update opportunities in Salesforce
• Connect Evernote and automatically update Salesforce with notes and scanned business cards
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 year to add to your Contacts or Salesforce.
Premium purchase of $49.99 annually or $4.99 monthly subscription will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. $49.99 or $4.99 will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can't cancel a subscription during the active period.
What's New in Version 3.9.1
- 5 day at-a-glance weather card
- Dial in to a conference call with the passcode directly from the card in your feed
- Support for iOS 9
Intuitive, Logical, Productive!
Finally! An app that truly makes day to day life easier. Got an appointment at a location with address? One click and you have the driver directions! Got a meeting with a conference bridge that requires you to dial in with a passcode? No problem! One click and and the app dials and enters all the digits for you. Got new contact info? Duplicate contact info? No problem - the app either does the update for you or with 1 or 2 click, it cleans up the mess! Want to know the weather at the location you are flying to? It's there. It even reminds you to check-in for your gate pass - you SWA fliers will love this feature. It serves up the directions to the airport in a city where you are traveling to that day. The convenience and the assistance it provides is unmatched by any other app I have ever tried, period! Get it now!
YET ANOTHER review update:
Obnoxious ads are back!!! I mean seriously?!?!? I am not paying $5/mo or $50/year to stop receiving ads. What is your problem? I use this app as a simple reminder and don't need all those extras, so why should I have to pay?!? I'm done with this!
Another review update: giving 5 stars again as it seems those obnoxious ads are no longer taking up all the room on the home screen and everything looks as it used to. Thanks
Review update: the update today just added a bunch of ads and to get rid of them you have to pay high dollar. It says you can swipe to get rid of them, but it's not letting me do anything with it. Screen goes blank often and you have to shut the app down and start over. Disappointed!! I loved this app and used it daily, but now looking elsewhere. I have had this for a long time and it just keeps getting worse with each update. It's clear they do not care about the complaints. Also it's soooo obvious they are writing their own reviews. Unbelievable!!!
Old review...(before all of the crappy updates) Ok, so after a few weeks of using this I must say I like it quite well. It gets better with each update :).
While I'm still trying to work through an errant kink in the program every now and again, the benefits FAR exceed anything negative! The app is so fantastic - especially for anyone who has lost interest in Facebook, but has to keep it around for the convenience of communicating with certain friends and family. I love that it reads everything for me, so I can get all the cute baby pictures, wedding announcements, and important news, without wading through people's general political griping or complaints about society being morons for using grammar incorrectly. It is a super helpful app, and I loved it enough to sign up for the premium upgrade. Thanks EasilyDo!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 39.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Easilydo Inc.
- © 2014 EasilyDo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- EasilyDo Premium$4.99
- EasilyDo Premium$39.99
- EasilyDo Premium$49.99
- EasilyDo Premium$49.99
- Catch All Contacts$47.99
- EasilyDo Business$24.99
- EasilyDo Premium$39.99
- EasilyDo Premium$4.99
- EasilyDo Business$239.99
- Catch All Contacts (5 Year)$99.99