Antrim Escape 3
By Game Hive Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thanks to the support of 3 million fans, the grand finale of App store monster hit Antrim Escape is finally here! There will be puzzled love, puzzled hate, and certainly lots of awesome puzzles to engage you in the dauntingly beautiful castle in N.Ireland. Emma and Ryan need your help to defeat the evil castle owner and go home!
Antrim Escape 3 is a room escape game. You will be joining the characters on their epic journey of solving unthinkable, brain busting puzzles to escape many rooms.
- 50 creative and challenging puzzles that will boost up your IQ by 100% after beating them all.
- Scenes after scenes of stunning retina HD graphics take you right back into 19th century way of romance.
- 4 chapters of fun, stories, mini-games, and comics to keep you entertained for days.
- Too difficult? Don't worry! Our detail in-game hint system and tutorial will hold your hand through any trouble.
If you like Antrim Escape III, you should catch up on the first two of the trilogy, AEI and AE2. Get them today on sale!
Visit us @ www.gamehive.com
Follow us @ twitter.com/GameHive
Like us @ facebook.com/AntrimEscape
What's New in Version 1.7
- New Game Mode: Christmas Hidden Object Adventure!
Santa has just visited the Antrim Castle! He hid tons of Christmas goodies. Can you find them all?
- Languages Supported: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Swedish
- Bugs Fixed
Crashes way too much!
This crashes way too often and resets my progress. To make matters worse, I am totally ticked off with GameHive. After finally beating this (despite the numerous crashes) I felt nostalgic and wanted to play AE1 and 2. Not to be, as GameHive has deleted the versions I paid for to put newer versions on the market, instead of giving me a free update. Talk about looking out for loyal fans and costumers. I wish I could get my money back for all of this junk.
2 stars for premise
I love room escape games. I loved the first two; even though you have made it impossible to play them again unless I re-buy them. But seriously, this game crashes every 2 minutes! I have an iPod touch 4 g and I'm not an idiot. The crashing takes all the joy out of solving puzzles, because after I do something I have to exit the game and restart just to make sure my progress saves before it crashes again.
Love the game, but I have suggestions.
The game is amazing. I love escape games. I don't like how it ended though. I was expecting to go straight to the study. I don't see who we have to buy the game, then buy the extra rooms with coins. That's dumb. But other than that, I love it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 01, 2012
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 276 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Game Hive Corporation
- © 2011 GameHiveCorporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adam's Study Room$0.99
- 25 Coins$0.99
- Christmas Hidden Object Adventure$0.99
- 120 Coins$2.99
- 60 Coins$1.99