iMindQ Lite (mind mapping)| Free Brainstorming app
By Seavus DOOEL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMindQ Lite is a mind mapping solution that inspires creativity, stimulates thinking and brainstorming, provokes innovation, enables visualizing of ideas, manage information overload and present information in a powerful visual format.
iMindQ Lite is a free mind mapping application that will help you to organize and present ideas and information on the go. By visualizing your thoughts and ideas you can organize your daily work effectively and make smarter decisions faster. Mind maps are useful for note taking, recording minutes of meetings, to-do lists, draft project plans and much more.
Enjoy the ultimate organic mind mapping experience for FREE!
iMindQ® Lite features:
► Create Mind Maps
This Lite (free) version allows creation of up to 3 mind maps.
► Finger slide topic:
- Add new topic/subtopic by moving the finger in the appropriate direction
- Create relationship between topics/subtopics by moving the finger in the appropriate direction.
► Multiple selection of topics/subtopics
In multi-selection mode you can format the:
- Topic/subtopic shape
- Topic/subtopic color
- Topic/subtopic font.
► Insert Boundary - the supported boundary patterns are:
- Curved lines
- Zig Zag
- Rounded rectangle
- Rounded square
- Summary arc
► Group familiar maps - Add “Tag” to a map => “Filter” by tag
► Keyboard accessory view for intuitive and seamless brainstorming
► Share mind maps
Share your maps by sending them as e-mail attachments in the following formats:
- .dmmx file
- image and
- PDF file (vector graphic stored in .pdf file format).
•30 different Map Styles
•Rename mind map
•Save mind map as image
•Add topics and subtopics
•Auto-save for maps
•Add relationship between topics
•Enjoy different relationship formatting options: choose the color of the line, start and end point marks, line type and line thickness
•Format topic`s shape
•Change font on topic
•Add icons, note and hyperlink to topic
•Share mind map on Facebook
•Share mind map on Twitter (iOS5+)
•German and Spanish language support
•Bluetooth keyboard - add subtropics on right arrow
This Free brainstorming app lets you encourage your originality and accumulate innovative ideas, easily sharing them with others in a visually stimulating and understandable format.
What's New in Version 4.3
- Unique Free Pack of background Patterns
- Optimized for iOS 8
- Keyboard accessory optimized for iOS 8
- Decreased Maps loading time
- Memory usage improvement
- Several improvements and bug fixes
New In-App purchases available:
- Access/Share with Dropbox
- Access/Share with Box
- Access/Share with Google Drive
- Access/Share with SharePoint
- Professional background Patterns available with in-app purchase
- Print Maps
- Send Map Outline via E-mail
- Insert Image from Photo Library or Camera
The banner ads are in exactly the same spot at the main toolbar so this version is largely useless.
I downloaded this lite version of the app to try out the functionality and decide whether to buy the $7.99 version. Hmmmm...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 03, 2014
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: SEAVUS DOOEL
- © Seavus DOOEL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- package of 3 maps (Total 6)$0.99
- Send Map Outline via E-mail$0.99
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Access to Dropbox$2.99
- Insert Image from Photo Library or Camera$1.99
- package of 3 maps (Total 9)$0.99