By Distinctive Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JOIN OVER 12 MILLION RACERS AROUND THE WORLD!!
Tear past the competition on a fierce ride to the finish line in the World’s first longboard racing game, Downhill Xtreme!
Need more convincing? Here’s what DHX riders are saying:
“Fun and awesome, this game was built for awesomeness!!!”
“This game is really addicting... Love it!”
“This game rocks I wish I could give it 10 stars”
“It's as close to downhill skateboarding as you can get right now without actually doing it”
“The best game ever seen recommended 1000%.”
From the creatives behind the Hockey Nations series and Football Kicks, Downhill Xtreme launches you through a whirlwind of exotic locations and sets you against all challengers and the clock in an adrenaline fueled race to the bottom. Speeding through tracks of volatile twists and turns, progress from amateur racer to professional longboarder by conquering new destinations and tougher races, collecting money and prizes along the way.
Compete for international leaderboard dominance in Medal Events while going rogue in limited-time global Online Events and winner-take-all, renegade style Outlaw Events. If you’re up for a challenge of a lifetime, take on the toughest crews from around the World in Crew Battle. From heart-stopping hillsides to scenic slopes, Downhill Xtreme will take you on an electrifying racing experience unlike any other!
-- Features --
DOMINATE YOUR RIVALS IN THE WORLD’S COOLEST LOCALES
- Enjoy lush 3D graphics and precise gyroscopic controls.
- Go PRO and join the big players from around the World.
- Pick your rivals and go head-to-head for the ultimate bragging rights.
- Battle the World’s best crews and unlock exclusive SPARTAN rewards in CREW BATTLE
- Improve your skills and overall fitness with the selection of top coaches to rack up some extra XP and $$.
SKATE IN STYLE AS YOU CRUSH THE COMPETITION
- Killer soundtrack featuring brand new, previously unreleased tracks as well as your favorite tunes from the coolest indie artists, including We Outspoken, Kidd Russell and The Clench.
- Custom collection of boards from basic models to high performance, designer boards, including the Urban Rodeo Signature Series that features exclusive board art from Downhill Xtreme’s favorite artists. Reign over your fellow racers with the untamed SPARTAN board.
- A wide selection of wheels for improved acceleration and drift. Wheels wear out, so keep an eye on their condition to keep on top of your game.
- Choose from the latest hairstyles, gear and accessories to take over the leaderboard with style.
- Incredibly realistic lighting and shading effects.
- Optimized for iPhone 5S and 5C
- Real-time newsfeed and race results.
- Game Center integration and Facebook connectivity for sharing the highlights of your racing career.
Want to check out more longboard racing awesomeness? Visit us on Facebook at facebook.com/downhillxtreme.
What's New in Version 1.2.8
Added Bundle IAPs.
4 stars for concept
I love skating games and I've been waiting for a longboard game for the 360 or X1 with basically this same concept. Downhill while wait hing your speeds and having to slide around turns. So definitely 4 or 5 stars for concept alone. Then execution is where it fails a little for me. After a few races, I'm forced to watch a 30 second ad, which isn't terrible, but for a not-so-great game, it's annoying. The graphics are the biggest pet peeve of mine. As I've been waiting for one, assumed it would be better. But what can you expect from a cheap app game? I'd love a few better upgrades for graphics as far as your character. And also more options. Hair, boards, wheels and clothes. Everything only has a few options and I definitely feel there are tons more board styles.
So overall concept 5 stars. Graphics 1. Gameplay 3.
Fun game but is a money scam and too many ads
It's a fun game. It is nearly impossible to get a lot of cash without forking over real money. You'd think they wouldn't make you pay for money because of the amount of ads but nooooo. A helmet costs 8,000? Then you have to buy a 8,000 dollar board just to able to qualify for a race. I think prices should have a 0 taken off the end. Oh wait then they wouldn't make as much money. Developers now a days are too greedy. We understand that you want to make money but if you have a bunch of ads in a game and the game is a pay to win game then you're a greedy developer. At least it's a fun game.
Good but could be better.
I love skating downhill, and I love games. But when you put two together it's hard to make a realistic game. I wish EA would just make a iPhone/Console downhill game. You need more options like clothes, boards, wheels, races.. Truck, bushings and bearing options would be a great add. I have played this game for years but I always end up starting over because it gets boring then I delete my stuff I bought then I have to buy it over again. PLEASE make an option to get cash (in-game) without having to buy $10 in real life.
Graphics could need an upgrade.
Money grab estimate: 100/5
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 1.2.8
- Size: 228 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Distinctive Developments Ltd
- © Distinctive Developments Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Cash + ad free$0.99
- 3,000 Coins + ad free$0.99
- 30 Cash + ad free$1.99
- 100 Cash + ad free$4.99
- 9000 Coins + ad free$1.99
- 250 Cash + ad free$9.99
- 30,000 Coins + ad free$4.99
- 75,000 Coins + ad free$9.99
- Pro Pack$4.99
- Spartan Pack$9.99