The process of painting has never been so easy and exciting.
Now, besides the usual brush you can use a spiral brush. With it you can draw such paintings, which are not reproducible by any other doodle or sketch programs!
Take a look at the pictures posted above. Each of them were done in less than 2 minutes.
Combining the different settings of the spiral brush with its unique features you will be able to draw millions of fancy curves that decorate you drawings and photographs.
You'll be amazed with your achieved results!
- Multiple drawings;
- Multiple layers;
- Customised brushes;
- Customised gradients for spirals and a background layer;
- 3D Touch & touch force support on iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus;
- Transparency support;
- Multiple undo / redo;
More help and details on the Spiral Painter App's page.
If you like this App, please, rate it on the AppStore!
- iOS11 and iPhone X support
- MAJOR BUG FIXE: correct colour blending of semi-transparent objects on iOS 10+
Ratings and Reviews
NOT SO EASY
I’ve been working with this app a little and I’m finding it difficult to understand how things work. The instructions are minimal so I’m working things out by trial and error. I’ll see how it goes and update this review in about a month.
I really do love this spiral program however,sofar I've only come up with the same design over and over and mostly in yellow. The same for all the other art programs I ordered ,what am I doing wrong??? help help help they are all installed. Sept. 28 ,I'm writing this again ,I simply cannot come up with any colorful design like I see on your apps. I've tried everything I get a couple of dots or the same spiral over and over. Never the lovely designs I see advertised ,tell me in easy to understand language what I can do. I do love the whole thing and I have big expectations, so once again HELP. hELP ,HELP!!!!! Thank you.
A Lot of Fun!
This app let's you get really creative and is super fun but there are a lot of features that I hope get added.
1. Landscape Mode! This is the biggest most needed improvement to remove limits to creativity, fun and comfort.
2. Different background color choices.
3. The random spiral drawing in the free mode is fun. Would be great if it was an "option" in the full mode.
4. Ability to pick a circle size for the spiral overall, independent of the radius settings.
5. Ability to change colors and spiral continue drawing where it left off.
6. Ability to draw smooth,crisp, fine line spirals.
7. A shape filler tool. And a regular paint fill tool
8. A blending/smudge tool
9. Make the brush spacing greater at maximum level and/or add a momentum setting.
This is still a fun and great app, but if only one thing changes gets added please make it landscape mode.
- Anatoly Weinstein
- 15.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RaptLook.com
- In-App Purchases
- From 3 to 8 layers $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.