Clean Plates - Healthy Restaurant Guides for NYC & LA
By Clean Plates
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you're a meat and potatoes lover, an all-veggie eater, going gluten-free or even eating raw, Clean Plates is your guide to discovering the best restaurants serving healthy, nutritious, eco-friendly, great tasting food, including sustainably raised animals (free of hormones and antibiotics) and locally grown, organic produce.
Featured in Well + Good, Vogue, Glamour, Refinery29, Oprah.com, Shape and many more publications online and in print.
Recommended by Deepak Chopra, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Alejandro Junger, Actress Anika Noni Rose, Model Anne-Marie van Dijk, Fashion Designer Donna Karan and many others.
Existing mainstream guides give no mention to the healthfulness or sourcing of ingredients, while health-food guides give little attention to taste. Clean Plates bridges the gap, pleasing the most discerning foodie as well as the most ardent health enthusiast.
• The Clean Plates 100 for NYC and LA: Clean Plates' most highly rated restaurants
• Searchable by location, cuisine type, cost and dietary preferences including: Clean Meats, Clean Fish, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten-Free, Clean Desserts. Also whether the establishment offers Grab-and-Go and if they Deliver.
• Geo-location allows you to easily find restaurants near where you are at that moment.
• Easily call from the app for a reservation or to get more information.
• View the establishment's website.
• Share via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Use the My List feature: Create a list of restaurants you have been to and ones you want to go to.
More cities coming in 2015!
We would love to hear from you — if you need help or have suggestions on how we can improve our app, let us know at iOSapp@cleanplates.com
What's New in Version 2
• New user interface
• Compatible with iOS 8
• Performance improvements, stability improvements and bug fixes
New App is Awesome
Wow! This app is super fast and so easy to use. Geo-location totally rocks -- used it this weekend when I was out with friends who really like to eat organic, farm-to-table and it totally solved the where should we go to eat problem.
What a useful tool! I only eat responsibly-sourced meats and this app shows me what restaurants I can eat such meats at. Plus, if I'm ever looking to go gluten-free, I can find a spot with ample options. I want one in every city!
I love the idea behind this app, I can't wait for them to expand to other cities though. Do Nashville next!