By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AT&T Locker saves your photos, videos, music, and documents securely in the cloud, so you can enjoy them anytime, from almost any device. With AT&T Locker, everything is conveniently backed up and stored in your individual 50GB storage account.
Maximize your device storage with 50GB of free* cloud storage from AT&T!
*Available to AT&T wireless customers. Data rates may apply.
• Keep your photos and videos at your fingertips, so they’re easy to find and share.
• You decide what to save.
• Easily download and transfer your files.
• Manage your content from your phone, tablet, and computer.
• Share just one photo or an entire album.
• Save content from your other devices – AT&T Locker works on other operating systems too.
• Keep your AT&T Locker content secure, even if you lose or replace your device.
• AT&T Locker is password-protected, so you’re in control of your files.
Requires compatible iPad or iPhone running iOS 7.0 and above or Internet access.
NOTE: AT&T Locker is only available for AT&T wireless customers.
You must have an AT&T Access ID to log in to and use AT&T Locker. An AT&T Access ID acts as a universal login to access AT&T Locker and your other AT&T accounts. If you don’t have an AT&T Access ID yet, you can create one when you sign up for AT&T Locker from within the AT&T Locker app on your device or on your computer at http://locker.att.net.
What's New in Version 2.1.15228
We value your feedback and want to hear from you. While using AT&T Locker, you’ll be prompted to rate, review, and provide feedback on your app experience. If you love your Locker, rate it 5 stars! Also, please share your feedback to help us provide the improvements you want to see in Locker.
If you already have an AT&T Locker account, log in to the new version of Locker with the same AT&T User ID and Password you’ve been using. If you need help, please contact Customer Service at http://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html
Improved network transitions
Resolved login bugs
After the app was updated you can easily upload your photos from your phone or computer, I can't say any problem in the new version, I like it and i will keep using it. Highly recommended.
I just started using the locker and mainly want to use it to back up music. There are only upload options for pics & video. However, from my music, using the 'upload to' icon att locker is an option Great!.... except for the error you get requesting to log into locker with valid credentials, which i did, and retried numerous times. Hopefully this will get fixed.
I like being able to auto upload and have a large storage location. I use it almost daily.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 01, 2016
- Version: 2.1.15228
- Size: 62.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.