Kingdom Rush HD
By Ironhide Game Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"One of the most engaging TD games we've played on an iPad"
-Slidetoplay.com (STP Score of 4 out of 4 "Must Have")
"This is easily one of the best TD games currently in the App Store"
-Gamezebo.com (4.5 out of 5 Stars)
"Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked "games that are pretty much perfect"
"This is one kingdom you'll be in no rush to escape from"
-PocketGamer (Gold Award - Score 9)
"Kingdom Rush proves that the defense genre is still alive."
-148Apps (4.5 Stars out of 5) Editor's Choice
"Ironhide Game Studios’ new game Kingdom Rush adds a much-needed shot of non-EA blood to the iPad charts."
"TD with a Touch of Excellence"
-toucharcade.com (4.5 stars out of 5)
The acclaimed action fantasy defense game is now available for iPad in High Definition! Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
Kingdom Rush highlights:
• Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
• Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
• 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
• Over 30 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
• Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!
• Hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements
• Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
• High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
• In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
*** iPad 1 users : Kingdom Rush is a memory intensive game so it is recommended you close background applications before playing.
What's New in Version 2.6
Fix a Bug with Game Center achievements
Fix some small bugs in Castle Blackburn campaign
Minors Bugs fixed.
From its unholy castle, Lord Blackburn has risen and threatens to enshroud the realms in perpetual darkness. Prepare to face dread and despair, as you embark on a quest to lift The Curse of Castle Blackburn!
- 4 new stages of dread and despair! Battle through cities of the undead and forbidden cemeteries to reach the legendary cursed castle!
- 8 new unholy enemies! Undead hordes, revolting rat-men, fallen champions, and even wicked broom-flying witches!
- Boss fight: Face Lord Blackburn in an epic battle that will shake you to the bone!
- 5 new achievements!
- Easter eggs, specials, legendary monsters... and more!
Felt the need to write something, since there's currently nothing but 4 & 5 star reviews.
I have all 3 Rush games - this one is inferior to the other two for the following reasons: 1)There's no rpg type allotments for your heroes as in the others 2)The difficulty level is much higher than the others.
Expanded campaigns can't be played unless you either have +50 stars, which you will not get after completing the second level of difficulty; or tediously grind enough gems for items. I refuse to spend more money on in-app heroes, which would probably serve to even the playing field, so I'm unable to enjoy the full game I paid for. The recent update in no way addressed this imbalance.
Good game, but greedy, and tilted towards forcing you to pay
I own all three, enjoy the artwork, and game play.
In appreciation of and to support the designers, I have bought a few of the in game items.
I find it annoying that they have designed many of the levels of the game to be all but impossible unless you spend money to buy the upgrades. Or have to grind through levels to buy the things you need to beat the game at higher skill levels.
Better than Frontiers
At least the barracks can have a ranged attack. Frontiers was somewhat a disappointment, mainly the skill upgrades. However the original is much more of something to do when you are bored, ADD MORE STAGES!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 353 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Pablo Realini Mompoey
- © 2011 Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Hero Ignus$0.99
- Hero Bolin Farslayer$0.99
- Hero Magnus Spellbane$0.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- King Denas$2.99
- Hero Ingvar Bearclaw$2.99
- Hero Elora Wintersong$2.99
- Hero Oni$4.99
- Handfull of gems$2.99