Kingdom Rush HD
By Ironhide Game Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** #1 Strategy Game on the iPad *****
"One of the most engaging TD games we've played on an iPad"
-Slidetoplay.com (STP Score of 4 out of 4 "Must Have")
"This is easily one of the best TD games currently in the App Store"
-Gamezebo.com (4.5 out of 5 Stars)
"Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked "games that are pretty much perfect"
"This is one kingdom you'll be in no rush to escape from"
-PocketGamer (Gold Award - Score 9)
"Kingdom Rush proves that the defense genre is still alive."
-148Apps (4.5 Stars out of 5) Editor's Choice
"Ironhide Game Studios’ new game Kingdom Rush adds a much-needed shot of non-EA blood to the iPad charts."
"TD with a Touch of Excellence"
-toucharcade.com (4.5 stars out of 5)
The acclaimed action fantasy defense game is now available for iPad in High Definition! Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
Kingdom Rush highlights:
• Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
• Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
• 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
• Over 30 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
• Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!
• Hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements
• Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
• High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
• In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
*** iPad 1 users : Kingdom Rush is a memory intensive game so it is recommended you close background applications before playing.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Fix Achievement Super Mushroom
A new evil has risen! From the depths of the Rotten Forest a terrible foe is infecting the lands!
The elves seek your aid! Will you be able to help them?
- New free stage: The Fungal Forest!
- Boss fight: Face Myconid and his Rothshrooms that are plaguing the area!
- New Hero: The Mighty Thor joins the battle!
- New Achievements & Easter eggs!
Easily the best tower defense gaming franchise on iPad or iPhone
You might wonder why I would start out with such effusive praise but only give this game 4 stars. This is absolutely a 5 star game. This is a game that is updated even after they have no reason to. This is a game with amazing graphics, well put together dialogue, and awesome Easter eggs (though I wish there were more!).
So why the 4 star rating?
Because it's a perfect game in every way except one: it needs an infinity mode. A mode where the enemies keep coming, keep getting stronger and we have to see how far we can get, how many waves we can beat. A mode with no other goal than that. It can even be added on to every existing level: leave the wave that allows you to claim victory, just add a "would you like to keep going?" kind of thing. And a button that allows you to claim victory whenever you want.
There you have it, I just made this the best game ever.
Best iOS for a low quality device
I'm using a iPad 1 and this game runs amazing no lag no low textures. Everything is perfect the only thing that could be added to make it better is more towers like different troops like from footmen to farmers to imperial guards just different troops with different skills. For a HD game I say it rates as being a 5. Way over 50+ hours gameplay. Definitely worth buying the heros yea their pricey but it adds gameplay hours to the game making it more desirable.
This app is captivating but simple and intense in good way. Easy to understand and your not wasting time doing frivolous thing. It gets very challenging at some points but not to hard to roll through tougher spots and get better. I would like to see the devs come up with more options and additional interesting rounds at all levels of difficulty. It's a blast to play!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 31, 2013
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 309 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pablo Realini Mompoey
- © 2011 Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Hero Ignus$0.99
- Hero Bolin Farslayer$0.99
- Hero Magnus Spellbane$0.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- King Denas$2.99
- Hero Ingvar Bearclaw$2.99
- Hero Elora Wintersong$2.99
- Hero Oni$2.99
- Handfull of gems$2.99