Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use Behance for iOS to explore millions of projects by the world’s top creative talent wherever you are.
• Search and explore millions of projects on Behance
• Browse the latest activity and new work by Creatives you follow
• Access your profile, collections, and statistics on your work
• Explore the work of creatives from RISD, SVA, LinkedIn, AIGA, AdWeek, and other Schools and Organizations sites powered by Behance
• Browse award-winning “Served” Galleries for Fashion, Typography, Architecture, Photography, Digital Art, and more
• Follow top creatives on Behance and see what they appreciate
- Inbox, Notifications, My Work, and Nearby.
- A Glance displays your daily stats on Behance.
- Remotely control Airplay presentations from your watch.
- Handoff to your phone from nearly any watch activity.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Behance is the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work and is part of the Adobe Family. Behance’s team of curators feature new work every day from top portfolios in the fields of design, fashion, illustration, industrial design, architecture, photography, fine art, advertising, typography, motion graphics, sound design, and many more. Leading creative companies find talent on Behance, and millions of visitors use Behance to track the latest and greatest creative talent.
What's New in Version 4.3.4
Set your favorite creative field as a quick action to jump directly to a feed of projects that interest you
Behance for Apple Watch has been updated to add full support for watchOS 2
True Artists' must have app
Wether you are an Artist, Photographer, or Designer, AdobeCC's platform has changed the way work gets done, and SEEN. As a Photographer it's very hard to share my true Commercial Work on Social Media, Behance has changed that. Adobe's reputation allows Clients to feel confident viewers of content, are highly respected professionals, offering helpful input or support towards new work. Excellent, supportive community, of Artists that understand what we are trying to accomplish. A+
The only social media site I use!
I like all things about this app other then I constantly have to sign back in. I wish it stored my account info.
I love it
Hands down the best app for serious artist to share and explore their work with other creative minds.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 25, 2016
- Version: 4.3.4
- Size: 88.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Behance LLC
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes