Buy Me a Pie! Classic - Grocery Shopping List
By Skript, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How many times have you returned from a store only to realize you've forgotten something? This beautifully designed app allows you to make lists and sync them with your family so they can add items on the go.
** A new Buy Me a Pie! specially designed for iOS 7 is also available on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/buy-me-pie!-grocery-shopping/id725418306 **
Why you need this app:
- Save Time: With the list to hand you spend less time shopping
- Save Money: With the shopping list prepared in advance you only buy what you need
- Stop Aggravation: Avoid double purchases in your family Never forget to buy grocery items due to bad memory anymore
- Save the Environment: Reduce paper usage by using our app
- Automatic synchronization: Keep your lists in sync with those of your family or friends
- Multi-platform: Use it on iPhone, iPad and just about any device by going to Buymeapiecom website
- Simplicity: Our app is used by both children and seniors We constantly work hard to make every part of the app as simple to use as possible
- Smart grouping: Simply assign a color to the items belonging to the same group (eg store aisle) and the app will then group the items in the list automatically
- Built-in self-learning dictionary: Entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry through word prompter
- Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list
- Up-to-date lists: See every change to your lists in real-time Also get push notification about changes
- Set up synchronization among all of your devices with a single BUMP gesture
- Change language of the dictionary in the app settings
- Create and manage multiple lists
- Use the app the way you like, portrait or landscape
- Send your lists via text message or email
- Easily duplicate your lists
- Pull up the list to clear all checked items
- Use 'pinch' to navigate your lists
- Tap the time bar to scroll up the list
- Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings
What others say:
Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories, was selected as App of The Weeks.
appPicker: "This is what I’d like to think of as a grocery list app done right! Buy Me a Pie! makes it easier than you could ever imagine to quickly create grocery lists, and with color-coding, predictive text, and a vast database of common food and lifestyle items, you’ll be able to save time and paper on your next trip to the supermarket."
The Washington Post - "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
by JDP - "I've tried several similar apps, and this is by far the easiest and the best!!"
Download this app now to improve your shopping experience, save time and money.
What's New in Version 3.5.4
Great but terrible
I love this app, and my wife and I use it all the time. We paid $6 to be able to share lists. Now we have to put up with a bunch of messages trying to get us to upgrade to the new app, and pay another $3 apiece. It's not going to happen. So the developer of the classic version added ads. Again. They were taken off last time because people like me added a lot of bad reviews. I should not be milked for money after I have already paid. If this doesn't stop I'll delete the app and go buy someone else's.
That was over a year ago, and the ads and harassment to buy the "pro" version, which costs as much as I paid for this one, is still ongoing. I'm sick of it, and will be deleting this app, and never getting another product from this company.
Fab program great service thanks
I bought the program without ads. When I complained about the constant upgrade problem and some inadvertent ads The customer service quickly took care of it. I now have my fabulous program working perfectly that my wife and I each can check on a list for Trader Joe's, target or other places we frequent. Thank you yours is the best program I have ever used and I've used about six of them.
Used to be great but...
I loved this app and used it every day but I paid for an ad free app and the pop-up asking me to buy the "upgrade" version is ruining my experience. It tends to hang up when I scroll and block my list view, it will often not go away when I try to close it. I would give five stars if not for that.
Updated to drop the rating to one star. The geniuses behind this PAID app now add advertisements directly to my shopping lists. I will never pay them another penny for any app they publish.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 04, 2015
- Version: 3.5.4
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: National Business Group Ltd
- © Skript, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.