Buy Me a Pie! Classic - Grocery Shopping List
By Skript, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How many times have you returned from a store only to realize you've forgotten something? This beautifully designed app allows you to make lists and sync them with your family so they can add items on the go.
** A new Buy Me a Pie! specially designed for iOS 7 is also available on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/buy-me-pie!-grocery-shopping/id725418306 **
Why you need this app:
- Save Time: With the list to hand you spend less time shopping
- Save Money: With the shopping list prepared in advance you only buy what you need
- Stop Aggravation: Avoid double purchases in your family Never forget to buy grocery items due to bad memory anymore
- Save the Environment: Reduce paper usage by using our app
- Automatic synchronization: Keep your lists in sync with those of your family or friends
- Multi-platform: Use it on iPhone, iPad and just about any device by going to Buymeapiecom website
- Simplicity: Our app is used by both children and seniors We constantly work hard to make every part of the app as simple to use as possible
- Smart grouping: Simply assign a color to the items belonging to the same group (eg store aisle) and the app will then group the items in the list automatically
- Built-in self-learning dictionary: Entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry through word prompter
- Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list
- Up-to-date lists: See every change to your lists in real-time Also get push notification about changes
- Set up synchronization among all of your devices with a single BUMP gesture
- Change language of the dictionary in the app settings
- Create and manage multiple lists
- Use the app the way you like, portrait or landscape
- Send your lists via text message or email
- Easily duplicate your lists
- Pull up the list to clear all checked items
- Use 'pinch' to navigate your lists
- Tap the time bar to scroll up the list
- Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings
What others say:
Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories, was selected as App of The Weeks.
appPicker: "This is what I’d like to think of as a grocery list app done right! Buy Me a Pie! makes it easier than you could ever imagine to quickly create grocery lists, and with color-coding, predictive text, and a vast database of common food and lifestyle items, you’ll be able to save time and paper on your next trip to the supermarket."
The Washington Post - "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
by JDP - "I've tried several similar apps, and this is by far the easiest and the best!!"
Download this app now to improve your shopping experience, save time and money.
What's New in Version 3.4.4
we bought the app for 2 phones so we could sync it to both, nope. the sync rarely works, their server keeps crashing and losing my lists, the app crashes on my phone constantly. how the heck am I supposed to be able to use this for grocery shopping when I can’t get the thing to open?! and when we paid full price for this a year ago there was no hint that the developers were going to create a new version and try to get us to buy that one as well! not gonna buy this trash again. boyfriend already deleted it months ago because he could not get it to work, it’s now finally time for me to follow suit. this app is nothing but a hassle.
First, let me say that I'm all for supporting independent developers. They work hard and need to get paid like the rest of us. I always buy paid versions of apps for this reason.
The problem here is, as a developer, you're supposed to develop, especially if you want to charge money again and again. This app has never gotten any upgrades. No new features, no additions like, notes, new fonts, sorting features, etc. Now they release a new app (with the same exact feature set) and charge $3.00, essentially ending development on this app? That is a darn shame and a ripoff.
I will not support this developer, and you shouldn't either.
Needs just a bit more
This is a great app... Synchronizing with other family members lists. As soon as you are out of something, it remembers it for you and saves time.
I wish there were a way to sort the list manually, since the lists are automatically sorted alphabetically.
Overall a great app, and worth the $3 cost.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 27, 2014
- Version: 3.4.4
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: National Business Group Ltd
- © Skript, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.