Buy Me a Pie! Classic - Grocery Shopping List
By Skript, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How many times have you returned from a store only to realize you've forgotten something? This beautifully designed app allows you to make lists and sync them with your family so they can add items on the go.
** A new Buy Me a Pie! specially designed for iOS 7 is also available on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/buy-me-pie!-grocery-shopping/id725418306 **
Why you need this app:
- Save Time: With the list to hand you spend less time shopping
- Save Money: With the shopping list prepared in advance you only buy what you need
- Stop Aggravation: Avoid double purchases in your family Never forget to buy grocery items due to bad memory anymore
- Save the Environment: Reduce paper usage by using our app
- Automatic synchronization: Keep your lists in sync with those of your family or friends
- Multi-platform: Use it on iPhone, iPad and just about any device by going to Buymeapiecom website
- Simplicity: Our app is used by both children and seniors We constantly work hard to make every part of the app as simple to use as possible
- Smart grouping: Simply assign a color to the items belonging to the same group (eg store aisle) and the app will then group the items in the list automatically
- Built-in self-learning dictionary: Entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry through word prompter
- Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list
- Up-to-date lists: See every change to your lists in real-time Also get push notification about changes
- Set up synchronization among all of your devices with a single BUMP gesture
- Change language of the dictionary in the app settings
- Create and manage multiple lists
- Use the app the way you like, portrait or landscape
- Send your lists via text message or email
- Easily duplicate your lists
- Pull up the list to clear all checked items
- Use 'pinch' to navigate your lists
- Tap the time bar to scroll up the list
- Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings
What others say:
Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories, was selected as App of The Weeks.
appPicker: "This is what I’d like to think of as a grocery list app done right! Buy Me a Pie! makes it easier than you could ever imagine to quickly create grocery lists, and with color-coding, predictive text, and a vast database of common food and lifestyle items, you’ll be able to save time and paper on your next trip to the supermarket."
The Washington Post - "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
by JDP - "I've tried several similar apps, and this is by far the easiest and the best!!"
Download this app now to improve your shopping experience, save time and money.
What's New in Version 3.5.7
The app is optimized for iOS 9
I used to really love this app
I used it every time I went shopping. Using the colors you can put the list in order according to how your grocery store is laid out. It remembers your favorite items. It was great.
Now it is adding "suggested" items to the bottom of my list.
I could sort of understand suggestions based on my shopping habits. This is not that.
It is advertising. The suggested items are disgusting garbage that I would never ever buy. It is strategically placed so that I could very easily hit it by mistake. That makes the app totally impractical and virtually impossible to use.
What I once loved, I now hate. I wish I could give it zero stars because that is what it now deserves.
Great except for the so called Suggestions (ads)
This is a great product for people 60 and over but the addition of the space taking ads is unacceptable. It makes using and reading difficult. Suggestion: Give the option to turn off product suggestion feature.
Demand A Refund, Apple will Refund
Developer should've planned from the very first day they set out to begin coding for this app, 5 years ago.
That plan most definitely should've included NOT screwing over those who used their hard earned money to support the developer for his/hers hard work on the app.
When users decide to upgrade or pay for a premium version of an app, they are telling the developer they appreciate their hard work on a good application.
In return, the developer provides the user with a premium version of their application that should clearly demonstrate a developer's "appreciation and thanks" to the user. That's just the way it is, honor is as honor does.
Users who've chosen to pay for this developer's opportunistic greed through the monthly cloud subscription are a new, younger generation who have no clue as to grace and consideration of the unspoken contract.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 3.5.7
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: National Business Group Ltd
- © Skript, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.