Buy Me a Pie! Classic - Grocery Shopping List
By Skript, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How many times have you returned from a store only to realize you've forgotten something? This beautifully designed app allows you to make lists and sync them with your family so they can add items on the go.
** A new Buy Me a Pie! specially designed for iOS 7 is also available on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/buy-me-pie!-grocery-shopping/id725418306 **
Why you need this app:
- Save Time: With the list to hand you spend less time shopping
- Save Money: With the shopping list prepared in advance you only buy what you need
- Stop Aggravation: Avoid double purchases in your family Never forget to buy grocery items due to bad memory anymore
- Save the Environment: Reduce paper usage by using our app
- Automatic synchronization: Keep your lists in sync with those of your family or friends
- Multi-platform: Use it on iPhone, iPad and just about any device by going to Buymeapiecom website
- Simplicity: Our app is used by both children and seniors We constantly work hard to make every part of the app as simple to use as possible
- Smart grouping: Simply assign a color to the items belonging to the same group (eg store aisle) and the app will then group the items in the list automatically
- Built-in self-learning dictionary: Entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry through word prompter
- Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list
- Up-to-date lists: See every change to your lists in real-time Also get push notification about changes
- Set up synchronization among all of your devices with a single BUMP gesture
- Change language of the dictionary in the app settings
- Create and manage multiple lists
- Use the app the way you like, portrait or landscape
- Send your lists via text message or email
- Easily duplicate your lists
- Pull up the list to clear all checked items
- Use 'pinch' to navigate your lists
- Tap the time bar to scroll up the list
- Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings
What others say:
Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories, was selected as App of The Weeks.
appPicker: "This is what I’d like to think of as a grocery list app done right! Buy Me a Pie! makes it easier than you could ever imagine to quickly create grocery lists, and with color-coding, predictive text, and a vast database of common food and lifestyle items, you’ll be able to save time and paper on your next trip to the supermarket."
The Washington Post - "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
by JDP - "I've tried several similar apps, and this is by far the easiest and the best!!"
Download this app now to improve your shopping experience, save time and money.
What's New in Version 3.5.6
Minor bug fixes.
Needs some tweaking
I actually like this app, however I would prefer an "edit" button to manage the deletion of items. It is too easy for items to disappear off my list if I touch the screen while shopping. I have to be so careful how I hold my phone while trying to complete my shopping, then review the crossed out items to see if I got everything. The "swiping" delete function is a pain and doesn't always work. If you don't do it right, all you end up doing is moving from list to list. It takes too much time to use. Also, items from previous lists show up, even after being completely deleted. Maybe you should try carrying your phone while bagging produce, or needing 2 hands for a heavier item, then you wld understand the challenges
Pluses: easy to use, and I love the handiness of being able to add an item from whichever iPad or phone is handiness.
Negative: in the store it's too easy to mark off the wrong item, and then it disappears from view
BIG NEGATIVE: it doesn't turn itself off and is a huge battery drain. I don't know how many times I forget to close it at the store and then a few hours later find a dead phone. Why doesn't it turn off or go to sleep if you haven't used it in 10-15 minutes? HELLO!?!
It's a great app. One that actually works. Actually does what it says. Sync's between devices with no issue and accurately. You can create multiply list for frequently shopped stores and next time you are there you can get what you need without trying to figure out what it was!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 3.5.6
- Size: 25.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: National Business Group Ltd
- © Skript, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.