By The CW Network
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The CW App is the only way to watch FREE EPISODES of your favorite shows whenever you want. You don’t need a subscription or password. Just install the app and stream the hit series Riverdale, along with The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Supernatural, Dynasty, Jane The Virgin, The 100, Valor, iZombie, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, The Originals and more. Missed last night’s episode? Watch it now for free. Behind more than one? Catch up on the last five episodes aired anytime. And coming soon to The CW, get ready for Black Lightning and Life Sentence!
* FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest episodes of every primetime show the day after broadcast
* NO LOGINS: No cable subscription, no credit cards, no passwords. Ever.
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get reminded when your favorite shows air and when they’re available to watch in the app.
* EXTRAS: See previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, cast interviews, and more.
* PHOTOS: Browse extensive photo galleries for episodic and publicity stills.
* EASY ACCESS TO CW SEED: Binge on new classics like The Secret Circle, Everwood, The Game, Girlfriends, Everybody Hates Chris, and Constantine, digital series like DC’s Vixen, and every episode of Whose Line.
What's New in Version v2.14.5
The CW is constantly striving to refine the app and make the experience better for you, so we update often. Get the latest version for optimal performance and the most recent improvements. Thank you for streaming with The CW app!
It would be a great app....except that every 10 minutes they have 3 or 4 commercials. That, I could handle. The real problem is, they are the SAME commercials from the last break. There is no variety! You literally see the same commercial with the same cheesy jingle 10 times per 42 minute episode. Eventually, you think you will vomit if you have to hear it again. Then you decide to watch a different show? Same commercials. I've given up on this app and only use iTunes
Ok now why can't I turn off closed captioning?!! I open settings and click off, go back into the show and they are still captioning it -_- very distracting
This is a great app it lets you watch shows when you don’t have tv and you don’t have to pay for it or sine up for it I haven’t tried to connect it on a tv but it works great on mobile devises I would recommend getting it I would even pay for it
Please Add local CW Stations live feed.
I love it allows me to watch Riverdale the next day without having to authenticate with a tv provider. It would be nice if they had a way you either pay for or sign in to a tv provider to get ad free access to the show. I also would love it if they added a live feed of local CW Stations so I could watch live.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: v2.14.5
- Size: 31.7 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: The CW Network, LLC
- © The CW Network 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes