Money Story Book
By ReadyXtion Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money Story Book is easy to use and easy to input data.
UX is applied as much as possible to enjoy Money Story Book
** Top1 Finance App (Australia, Japan, Korea)
[Bug report and Questions]
Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
App Store’s review section is not available for developer to leave a comment, so you will not be provided with help.
* Easy and intuitive UI (Dash Board)
- “Day” will show each day’s detail transaction list, “Month” will show entire of list to figure out your transactions.
- “Month” will provide whole list with icons so it is easier to figure out your transactions.
-“Year” will show you monthly income & expenses to see all your transactions.
* Budget Management
-Categorized all different budgets to see advanced expenses with bars.
- Home dashboard will have all budgets and expenses to see everything at once
* Customizable Category Icons (with Google)
- Category/subcategory can be edited.
- Category’s color can be changed (Color selection UI is provided)
- Small category can have selected picture to see everything at once
- Google images support
* Easier and Faster inputs!
- Screen touch gets smaller for faster input transactions
- Reduced the possible inconvenience for faster selection
* Credit card/ Debit card
- Credit card’s payment due date & standard date can be selected to calculate scheduled payment and unsettled money will be added together to show the current amount of usage of credit card
- It is possible to set the date for auto transfer to make a credit card payment
- For Debit card, it is automatically subtracted from the account
* Asset Management
- Cash, checkings, savings, installment savings, insurance, credit card, finance market, real-estate, online money, loan, debt, etc. are available to categorize!
- Installment saving can be showed with targeted amount or total inputs of divided money will show as a bar graph to see everything at once
- Can attach your back-up file with an e-mail
- Can restore your back-up file you sent by an e-mail or you linked on the web.
- Supports PC backup/recovery on WI-FI.
- If this setting is activated, then it will automatically added the same transaction
- Credit card down payment can be added every month.
- Frequently used transaction can be added and reuse.
- Data of category/subcategory will be provided
- Two graphs are applied: Bar graph, circle graph
- Selected asset can be showed with statistic report as an option
-Different days of view can be selected: Day/1week/2weeks/Monthly/2Months/Quarter/Yearly)
* Many more features
- Support Touch ID security
- Supprot currency rates conversion
- Starting date of week, month can be set
- Easy to use calculator with views
- Photo of receipt can be attached
- Currency settings
- Fast search feature
- can manage your vendor
- can have a default value when you add expenses or incomes
- Passcode Lock
- If password is lost, e-mail the password to find out
- Excel output is avaliable (multiple-sheets)
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- excel export bug fix
- currency bug fix
Good app to control my expenses.
I have been using this app for an year. At the beginning I used lite version and I wanted save recurring payment. So I purchase this.
After experiencing a couple of times of new setting, I found out what's best to me. Easy to use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 07, 2015
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: cheol seung jeon
- © 2011 ReadyXtion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.