By Fairlady Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join this charming dancing Grandma and all her silly veggies for fun adventures in the garden! She needs your help to match up the vegetables, identify letters, color the veggie, choose the right colors, and more. Grandma will teach you all about how things grow in real-live gardening videos. Plus, pick surprise goodies from Grandma's bag!
Find out why kids, parents, and teachers love Grandma's Garden!
"A positive and welcoming environment for young children to learn numbers, letters and colors." - bestappsforkids
Your child will identify with Grandma’s warm, loving, fun personality.
You will feel good about giving your kids Grandma's Garden because it teaches basic skills and life skills (gardening) in a fun and engaging way. It is loaded with fun activities, positive messages, and enriching content for kids.
"It's got a spunky grandma with a purple beehive hairdo who tells you to 'Give Granny a kiss!' between games. Cute!" - bestkidsapps
EIGHT ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES:
1. Match the Vegetables. Those veggies are hiding behind the bushel baskets... can you match them up?
2. Color the Vegetable. Oh no! Grandma's vegetable is the wrong color! Color it to reveal a silly-faced veggie grinning at you!
3. Count the Vegetables. Grandma needs help figuring out how many she has. Count them and send them to her bag.
4. First Letters. Oh dear! The P fell off Potato! Can you put it back?
5. Shapes. Time to water the garden! Grandma wants to use the watering can with the circle on it...
6. Touch the Colors. Can you pick all the orange flowers?
7. Spot the Difference. Which is the biggest one?
8. Number Groups. Which group has the correct number of items?
- Shapes: circle, heart, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, diamond, star
- Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, pink, white
- Numbers (counting, quantities, numeral recognition, group recognition): 1-8
- Letters: A, B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, O, P, R, S, T, W, and Z
- Vocabulary: lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, tomato, potato, corn, eggplant, chili pepper, onion, red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, mushroom, carrot, artichoke, pumpkin, pea, radish
- Differentiation: find differences between objects
Grandma's Garden was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents of preschoolers for children ages 5 and under.
Fairlady Media is committed to developing high-quality family-friendly games that provide excellent entertainment value. Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other educational kids’ games by Fairlady Media:
+ Grandpa's Workshop (high-fiving Grandpa teaches primary skills, ages 3-7)
+ Grandma Loves Bugs (adventure into the forest to learn about creepy-crawlies, ages 3-5)
+ Grandma’s Kitchen (fun and learning with Grandma and her wacky utensils, ages 4-7)
+ Grandpa In Space (blast off in your custom rocket to explore the solar system, ages 6-8)
+ Grandma's Preschool (explore an immersive interactive classroom, ages 4-6)
Links that take the user outside the app are contained behind a Parental Gate.
What's New in Version 2.5
Minor updates. Have you tried our latest Grandma and Grandpa app, Grandma's Preschool?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 11, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 60.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fairlady Media, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012, Fairlady Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.