By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
• Bug Fixes
Needs a lot of work
This app needs major work. You cannot access upcoming appointments through the app, it always says system error. This is a waste of time. I should be able to make or cancel appointments.
I also see a lag between when an email comes in from a doctor/nurse and when I actually get an alert that I have email waiting. I just looked and found an email from a doctor YESTERDAY and I still haven't gotten an alert.
Please fix these issues. Oh, I have an iPhone 5S and iPad. Issues are the same on both.
The updates make is worse
I can't see the shopping cart. It's a blank page. So I can't refill my Rx. It doesn't send me emails any more when Rx's are on their way and what the charge was. It's just a surprise and I have had them lost. I called to report this twice. Unacceptable. We need to have access to refills 24/7 and you are making it worse. The app used to allow us to make charts when looking at our lab results. We could compare past results to current. It's no longer an option. Come on!!
It seems they've worked out the kinks other reviewers have mentioned. I was able to access all the features. Very handy app to have on hand.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.