The Tribez HD - Join the fun!
By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Game Insight, the ‘Best mobile game publisher of 2012’, presents its legendary game The Tribez!
Featured in iTunes What's Hot & Popular category!
Tribez is not just a game! Tribez is an adventure, where you travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world!
You are invited to visit a primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity.
Tribez is a world in which you feel alive!
‘The Tribez’ is the insanely popular empire-building game that’s revolutionizing the idea of social gaming.’ (www.thedailybeast.com)
‘The design is so beautiful and there is so much detail that it's a real pleasure to navigate through the scenes and help the villagers.’ (appszoom.com)
‘There is tons of content, quests, and things to accomplish in the game.’ (pocketfullofapps.com)
‘What makes The Tribez genuinely pleasant to play is the attention paid to the graphics.’ (http://www.gamezebo.com)
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Simple, intuitive controls.
• Cute and adorable characters you’ll love!
• Beautiful vibrant world you'll get immersed into instantly.
• Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life.
• Tons of objects, characters, buildings and decorations.
• Truly inexhaustible possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire.
• Hundreds of captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, explore mysterious caves and much, much more!
**WHAT OTHER PLAYERS THINK**
“I have been playing about 9 months and am totally addicted I think the thing that keeps me going in the goals. There is always something to work towards”.
“I love Tribez because its challenging. I'm hoping my kindle continues to get the updates and id like my walrus to want the fish but im happy i have quests and I love the Great MoonEvent”.
“I like that after all this time, there is always a major goal to work towards and something new to discover.
I look forward to playing every day (er...playing any time I'm awake and my ipad is accessible), and since health limitations have recently robbed me of many activities, this has given me something else I can enjoy”.
The game contains in app purchases. In-app purchases required to speed up gameplay
Official Page on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/Tribez_iPad
Game Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4oT9D7_06Y
What's New in Version 3.5
- Who’s that mooing in Farmer’s Bay? Could there be cows here? Build Dairy Farms and supply fresh milk to the Ice Cream Cafe to produce great ice cream!
- Independence Day! Celebrate the Day of Free Tribezmen with your settlers! New exciting quests, festive fireworks from the big cannon, wonderful decorations and a carnival await you in the game!
- Construct the building of your dreams! Complete simple quests, find special items and receive expensive buildings as a reward!
- We’ve improved gameplay even more! Now you can move your buildings and put them in storage with just one tap!
I've only been playing a short time, but I like it! However, I didn't give it five stars because the "real money" cost is too high. I play a fair number of games that require gem or crystal purchases that allow you to progress faster, but this game requires too much. I spend money in all the games I play, but the value for purchases in TribeZ is not really that good. Not sure how long I'll stick with it, but lowering the cost for gems (or making more of them available during play) may keep me around.
I'm giving this a five star because the quest said to. I have been playing this game for several years and I do love, love, love it. There is, for me, however one major flaw. And I have almost quit so many times because of it. GEMS! They are easy to get. Thank you developers!!!! But they are also way way way too easy to spend -- by accident. No "are you sure?" Or double tap. Just gone. For that reason I will never never never buy gems. Ever.
This is a cute game that I do actually enjoy. You can advance through the game without ever making a purchase of gems (I have been playing for more than two years and am at over level 100). Having said that, I have purchased gems with real money (mostly to buy cute decorations and such that can't be bought with gold). I have also lost quite a number of gems accidentally because the game developers refuse to add an "are you sure?" feature if you happen to accidentally tap on something like upgrading a building or speeding up work. To me, this is theft. I will not ever purchase gems or spend any more money on this game unless this is corrected.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 26, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 295 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © 2015, Game Insight
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$1.99
- 225 Gems$19.99
- 76 Gems$6.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage$1.99
- 110 Gems$9.99
- 53 Gems$4.99
- You get 330 Gems$9.99
- You Get 159 Gems$4.99
- 675 Gems$19.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage$2.99