The Tribez: Build a Village
By Game Insight
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tribez is not just a game! Tribez is an adventure, where you travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world!
You are invited to visit a primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity.
Tribez is a world in which you feel alive!
• FREE TO PLAY!
• This game works when you’re offline too – play it on a plane, in the subway or in the car. Enjoy!
• Simple, intuitive controls.
• Cute and adorable characters you’ll love!
• Beautiful vibrant world you'll get immersed into instantly.
• Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life.
• Tons of objects, characters, buildings and decorations.
• Truly inexhaustible possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire.
• Hundreds of captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, explore mysterious caves and much, much more!
‘The Tribez’ is the insanely popular empire-building game that’s revolutionizing the idea of social gaming.’ (www.thedailybeast.com)
‘The design is so beautiful and there is so much detail that it's a real pleasure to navigate through the scenes and help the villagers.’ (appszoom.com)
‘There is tons of content, quests, and things to accomplish in the game.’ (pocketfullofapps.com)
‘What makes The Tribez genuinely pleasant to play is the attention paid to the graphics.’ (http://www.gamezebo.com)
WHAT OTHER PLAYERS THINK:
• “I have been playing about 9 months and am totally addicted I think the thing that keeps me going in the goals. There is always something to work towards”.
• “I like that after all this time, there is always a major goal to work towards and something new to discover. I look forward to playing every day (er...playing any time I'm awake and my ipad is accessible), and since health limitations have recently robbed me of many activities, this has given me something else I can enjoy”.
The game contains in app purchases. In-app purchases required to speed up gameplay.
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTribezCommunity
Game Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wogFrbM-aQ
What's New in Version 8.0.3
• Game stability improvements
• Are you short on building space on the Ancestors' Atoll? Can’t fit in even one more small hut? Well, that problem’s in the past: new uncharted lands are available! Build big!
• Guests from the neighboring tribez have decided to visit your island, but something went wrong. Help Blado find the lost tourists. Don’t let them disappear completely!
• Attention! A large sea creature has been spotted in the bay of the Ancestors’ Atoll. Experts suggest we make friends with it and give it some treats!
• Challenge your friends in the Tribez Rush by using iMessage. Win a quick duel, and return to your tribezmen with valuable rewards!
We’re constantly improving the game, and making it more advanced. That’s why now:
• You can easily switch to building movement mode with 3D Touch.
• A new widget will show you how many tribezmen are working, and how many are slacking off on your islands.
• The same widget will tell you when the people of your village find another safe with a generous reward!
• Haptics support will make your game experience even richer. Just try chasing some Murlods away!
• Rich Notifications will tell you if a Pterodactyl Treasure or a Dino Treasure have been found. And you surely won’t miss a Quokka’s Chest!
And that’s not all! We’ve got some great news for iOS 10.3+ users!
• Great explorers of the islands now receive special rewards — game icons. You can change the game’s icon at any time in the Options window.
• Don’t forget to rate The Tribez in the App Store and leave your comments, because from now on you can do it without leaving the game!
Redundancy killed the fun
Let me begin by saying that I enjoy playing the Tribez games. But with the sweet often comes the sour. The "vortexes" are not just annoying but expensive to dispel. They usually come about every minute and 30 seconds or so. It takes 12 taps at 200 gold every time! The Dino's are attracted to them and often run right through them, but they don't help you to get rid of them. I'm guess I'm going to stop playing for a while and see if anything changes soon. It is really annoying.
Great game, but if you delete and reinstall you have to start back at level 1. You lose any purchases you make. I find this particularly annoying because if you upgrade devices you're screwed. Not the best system. The game should be saved on the cloud or a server to encourage people to continue playing when they get a new device rather than discouraging them and they quit.
I recommend that you save this to iCloud if you use a apple device. That way if you switch it will be able to load on new device without losing anything
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 8.0.3
- Size: 220 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Game Insight UAB
- © Game Insight, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$1.99
- Basket of Gems$6.99
- 225 Gems$19.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage$1.99
- 110 Gems$9.99
- 53 Gems$4.99
- You Get 228 Gems$6.99
- Prudent Chief's Kit$2.99
- You Get 501 Gems$14.99
- 90 Gems$2.99