SeeUnity Vortex Content Mobility
By SeeUnity Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vortex Content Mobility is an ECM Client for OpenText eDOCS DM, Content Server, and Microsoft SharePoint. Access and optionally update documents from one or many libraries from the same, simple, easy to use interface. Features include:
- Access one or many eDOCS document libraries including, File Plans, Public Folders, Workspaces, Quick Searches, and Dynamic Views.
- Access one or many Content Server repositories include enterprise or personal workspaces, projects, and folders.
- Access SharePoint sites, sub-sites, and document libraries.
- View document content and meta-data, including eDOCS profile data and Content Server categories.
- Search eDOCS libraries using full-text and\or profiles without any additional server-side configuration. SeeUnity Mobile reads existing eDOCS profiles.
- Search Content server repositories against document content and\or categories.
- Maintain a quick access favorites list for any item including documents, folders, dynamics views, quick searches, etc.
- Download documents for offline access. Press one button to automatically refresh all local documents.
- View any eDOCS or Content Server document version.
- View eDOCS or Content Server history list.
- Send documents to other apps using Open With…
- Send documents or document links as e-mail attachments.
- Open documents from other applications (e-mail, editors, etc…).
- Documents from e-mail and other applications can be imported into eDOCS, Content Server, or SharePoint. Documents originally from eDOCS, Content Server, or SharePoint can update the original as a new version, sub-version, or replace content.
- View documents from SeeUnity SmartLinks.
- Connect via HTTP or HTTPS.
- Optional warnings when sending documents via e-mail or Open With…
- Downloaded documents are protected using the built-in hardware encryption.
Vortex Content Mobility is available for free evaluation. The application offers full functionality, but connectivity is limited to our external SeeUnity demo system. To connect SeeUnity Mobile with your own eDOCS, Content Server, or SharePoint systems, a server license must be purchased from SeeUnity.
REQUIREMENTS: This application is designed to complement *existing* ECM systems (OpenText eDOCS DM, Content Server, and Microsoft SharePoint). If you don't have these applications, please DO NOT download this application. SeeUnity Mobile does not include, offer or imply licenses to any 3rd-party software.
What's New in Version 1.36